Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2015 10:22:36 AM EDT
Post them if you have them.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 10:51:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I got an email from LBT saying they were gonna have a sale but it hasn't went live yet.

ETA:  apparently it went live today LBT sale
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:03:00 AM EDT
[#2]
http://soldiersystems.net/category/sales/

Nothing that's really blowing my skirt up this year.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:13:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I got an email from LBT saying they were gonna have a sale but it hasn't went live yet.

ETA:  apparently it went live today LBT sale
View Quote

bad ass.

Sales not live yet, will be in a few hours.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:17:43 AM EDT
[#4]
USRO has the Eagle MAR-CIRAS vest in XL green for $150 (it lists $200, add to cart and it shows the discount).
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#5]
SKD's usual 10, 11, 12, 13% off sale
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 12:58:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 4:01:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:12:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Grey Ghost 25% or 30% off depending upon product

OPTactical 10% off - coupon code on home page

Quantico Tactical 15% off storewide MD2015 code

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL, they might as well advertise it as a 99% off sale. Shit is never in stock and they won't do backorders, so these "sales" a just a pack of lies. As soon as I got the sale email I started looking for a Mayflower APC. Sorry, sold out in every color/size.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

LOL, they might as well advertise it as a 99% off sale. Shit is never in stock and they won't do backorders, so these "sales" a just a pack of lies. As soon as I got the sale email I started looking for a Mayflower APC. Sorry, sold out in every color/size.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better look today then.  I checked after you made your comment and they have them in at least ranger green, black, coyote, and multicam in all sizes.  After seeing that I didn't bother looking at whatever else colors they come in.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:49:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's generally what happens when you start a sale, it increases demand. So when you check your AOL dial up once a night, those of us living in 2015 have broadband and LTE that pushes email right to the phone so we get these emails immediately and can *gasp* purchase the items from our PHONES.

During the panic buying of 2008 it was common to see a company sellout of BCGs within minutes of them becoming available
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#12]
No need to turn this info a tech pissing contest, but if you insist, I've been on the internet since 1981 (110/300 baud n3'//|3z!), my first computer wasn't capable of lower case text, and I've got the best phone money can buy. Other than that, I'm a total tech newb.

When the sale went live, all APCs were OOS, if that has changed, good deal, I'll see if I can't land one. In the mean time, there's no need to get all uppity there spanky. A simple "they may restock, you should try again" would suffice.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 1:40:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Better look today then.  I checked after you made your comment and they have them in at least ranger green, black, coyote, and multicam in all sizes.  After seeing that I didn't bother looking at whatever else colors they come in.
View Quote

Did you actually add one to your shopping cart? When I try with any size, it says unavailable....
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:29:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Did you actually add one to your shopping cart? When I try with any size, it says unavailable....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's the cummerbund. Desert digital in med is the first one I found in stock and made it all the way to checkout with. If you are after a specific cummerbund, try giving them a call. Maybe they can work with you.

As for people getting pissy, it's hard not to when you bag on a company that goes out of its way to help us out. I'm a big fan. I love it when they do group buys. And the 5 dollar flat rate shipping is awesome.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, worked on 5/23 when I posted.  Waiting until the last minute to save an extra percent or two is always a gamble which sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

Edit to add, The Paraclete carrier is still is stock and I have tried one out and it is really nice.  You may want to check them out instead of the Mayflower.

Paraclete

Link Posted: 5/25/2015 3:35:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top