Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2015 9:52:01 PM EDT
Carriers for 10X12 plates.  

I like LBT but they build all their carriers for SAPI plates and the ones i have are multi curve shooters and fail to fit in any of them properly.   Im sure i could fix that with the application of foam around the edges but i'm unsure how i would get the foam to stay in place.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:56:56 PM EDT
[#1]
thats what i put in my 6094....
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:57:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
thats what i put in my 6094....
View Quote

A B or C?

I have a B and its WAY to much room left.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 9:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]
6094A
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:15:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
6094A
View Quote

Yea there is a size difference. B here, i'm going to sell it and see if i want another LBT or some other company's. But i got to find out whats out there and google is SHIT for these types of searches.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Carriers for 10X12 plates.  

I like LBT but they build all their carriers for SAPI plates and the ones i have are multi curve shooters and fail to fit in any of them properly.   Im sure i could fix that with the application of foam around the edges but i'm unsure how i would get the foam to stay in place.
View Quote

LBT makes their carriers in "Gen II" for shooter/swimmer cut pates. They are not listed on the site, so you will have to call them. Totally worth it in my opinion. (They are listed in the catalog).

http://issuu.com/lbtinc/docs/lbt_vi_web?e=6943300/10940745 (see pp. 35-36)

I have a 6094A and a 6094A SLICK in "Gen II" and they fit my Velocity Systems PSA4s like a glove. I sold off both my ESAPI-cut plate carriers and couldn't be happier.

I will try to post pics after work, but the tags explicitly mention "swimmer cut" plates.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I got a temp fix for now. cardboard and guerrilla tape.

Fits like a champ now no flopping ect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top