Posted: 5/14/2015 12:43:02 PM EDT
I'm looking to get a custom belt made. I need the following:

-1.75"  belt
-Wolf Grey (or any grey that isn't foliage) webbing
-Desert Sand, Coyote Cobra buckle or Wolf Grey buckle
-Loop velcro on the interior of the belt
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 2:47:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe SOE makes such a belt. Unsure of what grey they use and you have to pick black and write "grey" into the notes section if I remember correctly.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about wolf gray either,
but Robert at US Grunt Gear might
be able to be able to help you, as
well.
Link

John

Link Posted: 5/14/2015 7:13:02 PM EDT
[#3]
A work acquaintance makes custom belts with cobra buckles.  I will be ordering one soon.  He refurbished my wilderness tactical belt and I have seen his handmade belts.  They are well made.

birrdogg3@ gmail.com
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 11:03:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out Endeavor Stitch Works.

Between this and this you should be able to find exactly what you need.

I e-mailed him directly for some custom work, I wanted a single later version of this, he was prompt with e-mail exchanges and IIRC he shipped out my custom belt about 4-5 hours after I first contacted him. I was very pleased with the work, and extremely happy with the quick (non-existence) lead time.

~Bill
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 8:38:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I e-mailed him directly for some custom work, I wanted a single later version of this, he was prompt with e-mail exchanges and IIRC he shipped out my custom belt about 4-5 hours after I first contacted him. I was very pleased with the work, and extremely happy with the quick (non-existence) lead time.

~Bill
View Quote

I've actually ordered from him before, he botched my first order by not adding the loop velcro to my cobra belt. IIRC there's a few lengthy threads across several forums about him disappearing for long periods and customers being left in the dark.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 10:02:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Tuff products. Cobra belt.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 11:06:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
RDR CUSTOM
View Quote

I don't see an option for a 1.75" belt
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 11:17:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I've actually ordered from him before, he botched my first order by not adding the loop velcro to my cobra belt. IIRC there's a few lengthy threads across several forums about him disappearing for long periods and customers being left in the dark.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

~Bill

Is he back in business? I have a belt I ordered from him back in 2009 and was pleased with it. But heard that he kinda disappeared.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 7:09:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I've used this guy twice now, Vagabond Stitching Company.. Made me a regular guy belt, and a Brutus collar for my dog. I was impressed with the work, and the turn around time was very quick. Really can't beat the price.

LINKY

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top