Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/8/2015 11:51:55 AM EDT
I think it's Russian, but surpat? One of the Spectre patterns? Something else entirely?
Up close:

Bigger piece:

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Is that the German Woodland Digi?
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that the German Woodland Digi?
View Quote

I'm not sure.  This is what Google gives me for German woodland digi:

This is close to what I have in the original post, and called simply "modern Russian" on the internet:

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Wigital Flora, Kiptin. </MrChekov>

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:08:35 PM EDT
[#4]
some  knock off camo isn't 100% pattern correct for said camo   of given military pattern
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Its Russian
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I think you may have it.  A google images search took me to the airsoft forums, but here's what they offered up:

Left is "modified" digital flora and on right the original digital flora:

EDIT:  On second glance, it's not quite right.  Maybe Katrina24 is correct and this is just some knock-off pattern?
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wigital Flora, Kiptin. </MrChekov>

http://photo.sbanzu.com/album/photos_m/6092_1187718_8d3a4.jpg
View Quote

Holy shit that helmet is like 3 1/2 inches think.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 3:33:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Spectre-Leto?

The OP again (colors don't seem quite right).

Anyone?!
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 3:53:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Definitely not german. No such pattern here.

D.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 3:34:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Might be Roggenwolf?
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#11]
That could be the same pattern with the white balance thrown off in the picture. It's entirely possible to have the same camo pattern look like a completely different color palate if the photographer did not have his white balance settings correct for one or both pictures.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 3:43:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That could be the same pattern with the white balance thrown off in the picture. It's entirely possible to have the same camo pattern look like a completely different color palate if the photographer did not have his white balance settings correct for one or both pictures.
View Quote

I took the pics--I actually have a few yards of this pattern in a 500d cordura.  The pics are pretty close to what the pattern looks like in person.

I got the material off ebay and the seller has 2 yards left.  More pics of the pattern at the ebay auction here..  It was cheaper when I bought it, as he now wants $5 a yard.

Frankly, a few years back there was some surplus Russian surpat cordura floating around, so I figured this could be legit and some different Russian pattern.  But I still can't tell quite what it is.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 6:32:40 AM EDT
[#13]
I assume it can be a variant of modern Russian Digital Flora with a little colors drift.
Or it can be a Belarus' airborne pattern.

Is it the production of Mogotex company?
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I assume it can be a variant of modern Russian Digital Flora with a little colors drift.
Or it can be a Belarus' airborne pattern.

Is it the production of Mogotex company?
View Quote

Not sure.  The cordura material is unmarked by Mogotex or anyone else.

EDIT:  Belarus pattern:
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 6:27:21 PM EDT
[#15]
I don't know what it is, but it looks just like the covering on the soft case that one of my Kobra sights came in back around 2002-2007 ( not sure of exact year ), going by memory anyway. One of the Kobra sights had a different pattern.

The cleaning cloth was a baby blanket pattern with giraffes. lol

I bought them both from Kalashnikov USA.

You might be able to look up the Kobra sight and see if any of the pics of the cases look like that, and if so, track it from there.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The cleaning cloth was a baby blanket pattern with giraffes. lol

View Quote

That is awesome.

Thanks for the lead--off to Google!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top