Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2015 7:41:46 PM EDT
I need a second pair of Level III or IV medium-size (9.5" x 12.5") SAPI cut plates, under an inch thickness, no steel.
Any suggestions for a good vendor with great customer service (replies with your experiences better) would be greatly appreciated.

And please don't tell me "Just buy where you got your first set" because those were from Australia.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I need a second pair of Level III or IV medium-size (9.5" x 12.5") SAPI cut plates, under an inch thickness, no steel.
Any suggestions for a good vendor with great customer service (replies with your experiences better) would be greatly appreciated.

And please don't tell me "Just buy where you got your first set" because those were from Australia.
View Quote

Its all about how much $$ you want to spend.

Midwest armor sells some really good new plates. But are expensive, theres a 10% off code  "10mm " for them from a guy that makes Youtube video's. Midwest Armor I have 2 sets of their plates. Easy to call them up if their is any problems. They have good sales once in awhile. They throw in a lot of swag ( free armor hanger, constitution, Peanut M&M's.) All their plates have a waterproof Rhino lining.

Picked up a set of SAPI's in the plastic for $200 on gunbroker.

Bulletproof me.com

High Comm plates .

Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did you piss off some Aborigines?  Why can't you get another set from Australia?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:25:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Did you piss off some Aborigines?  Why can't you get another set from Australia?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bought my first set as a piggyback purchase for a larger bulk order and was a one-time deal :P
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:23:39 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought my SAPIs from Bulletproofme.com   The guy has great customer service and offers triple curve, multi-hit, at a great price.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:07:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Appalachian training - great comms

They have LTC plates that fit what you need.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 4:39:09 AM EDT
[#6]
How much for a set of Level IV SAPIs from bulletproofme?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:33:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:53:03 AM EDT
[#8]
maxpro plates from galls
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top