Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2015 3:06:56 AM EDT
So I mounted my RTI Battle Belt Molle Adaptor on my battle belt and attached the holster. I've been pacticing with it and the RTI adaptor moves a bit when I'm removing the handgun to the point of interfering with my draw.

Is this normal and I just need to learn how to get used to it? Or is there something I can do to make the adaptor and the belt a little more ridgid.

Thanks,
Medic2RN
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 3:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Could try what I did and ziptie it down tighter to the webbing. If you're handy with kydex you could make a shim that the attachment points slide through to take up the slack which is what I will try next but zipties seem to work fine.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 5:56:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://puu.sh/hoVyx/a5cb90bedd.jpg

Could try what I did and ziptie it down tighter to the webbing. If you're handy with kydex you could make a shim that the attachment points slide through to take up the slack which is what I will try next but zipties seem to work fine.
View Quote

What belt is that?
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:38:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So I mounted my RTI Battle Belt Molle Adaptor on my battle belt and attached the holster. I've been pacticing with it and the RTI adaptor moves a bit when I'm removing the handgun to the point of interfering with my draw.

Is this normal and I just need to learn how to get used to it? Or is there something I can do to make the adaptor and the belt a little more ridgid.

Thanks,
Medic2RN
View Quote

Did you weave the MOLLE adapter through the belt's PALS webbing, or just run it straight through them? If you just run the MOLLE adapter through all three PALS rows, or if your belt only has two rows, separated by a PALS-less row, there's often some play, as was the case when I first tried mine. Once I weaved it through the PALS, it snugged up pretty tightly.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 2:57:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What belt is that?
Thanks
View Quote

Stormrider Gear Overlord & Underlord 
http://www.stormridergear.com/collections/stormrider-system
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top