Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2015 7:46:46 AM EDT
Gent's

Hope everyone is well. So this forum has been great. I have decided on getting an SKD Pig. Just waiting for a good deal to come my way.

Next step, Plates. I have pretty much narrowed it down to the AR 500 Level III+ plates, and the Target man Spartan Armor. From what I am seeing I feel pretty good about AR500 plates. Other question I had was should I have a curved plate on the back also I know the curved plates don't bother me in my IOTV?

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the same question the other day.  I just ordered flat rear plate.  Still waiting on it to ship.  AR500.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:23:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I find that curved plates feel and fit better than flat plates, both on the front and back.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 11:06:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I find that curved plates feel and fit better than flat plates, both on the front and back.
View Quote

+1, big time.

Humans are round, not rectangular.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 7:37:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Curved. But then the question is full or shooters cut ?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#5]
i ended up getting curved shooters cut. So we will see. Hopefully they will be at the house when i get back from deployment.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Curved, yes.
Shooters cut, yes.
Ar500, only if you're on a very tight budget. Ceramic is the way to go if you can afford it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top