Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2015 7:15:53 PM EDT
15 APRIL 2015
Volund Gearworks will be suspending all activity while an unforeseen Family Event is worked through. Obviously it is desired that this down time will be short. For now here is how it’s going down:
1. No new orders can be placed; inventory has been zeroed out across the board.
2. Orders already placed and in the queue are going to process as time allows, this will lead to longer lead times and that’s just how it is. This will not get out of control, keep reading….
3. If you have an order in the queue and do not want to wait, drop us an email with your order # and your funds will be refunded in full with no hard feelings.
4. Should this event string out and work slows or stops for an extended period of time ALL orders in the queue will be refunded until we are fully back online. We are not just going to suspend operations and leave folks hanging.
5. Expect general comms to be slow, AT BEST.

Thanks for understanding.

~Matt
Volund Gearworks

Damn, I just went to the page to place an order and found that message.

I hope everything will be ok, and they can get back to business soon. Was really looking to pick one up.

Anyone know of a good alternative to their belts?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I literally just received my belt that was a birthday gift ordered at the beginning of April.
I have to say, upon receipt, I don't know if I would look anywhere else. I like it a lot more than the Ares Gear Ranger belt I had.  The Ares was just way too stiff for my liking.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:22:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I literally just received my belt that was a birthday gift ordered at the beginning of April.
I have to say, upon receipt, I don't know if I would look anywhere else. I like it a lot more than the Ares Gear Ranger belt I had.  The Ares was just way too stiff for my liking.
View Quote

Yeah that's what I was thinking... it looks like the best for what i want.

i hope they can get back to work as soon as they can.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 1:38:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

You might want to try Jones Tactical, very high quality belts.

http://www.jonestactical.com/
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn, after much research I chose and ordered their micro battle belt a week ago for a class I have coming up. Guess I'll have to seek out an alternative in case I don't get it in time.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, if you want to never get your belt, sure...that's a way to go.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:33:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope whatever issues they are going through turn out as well as they can. I was just admiring the belts on their website last week, I'll probably pick one up when they get back on their feet.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 4:26:35 PM EDT
[#7]
i hope they work everything out, i absolutly love my atlas belt
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Just got a belt from them. As good as Ares or Jones.

Hope they get this shit squared away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top