Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2015 5:40:33 PM EDT
I don't want to spend more than 50-60 dollars and do not want a really big bag. I'd like to store it behind the rear seat of my megacab which has about 11" of flat storage behind the rear seat. I need it to carry/handle several pair of ear muffs, small bags of foam plugs, staple gun, extra staples, few pair of eye pro, some basic tools, couple mag loaders I have, some ar and pistol mags. I usually carry ammo in a GI ammo can and currently don't need a spotting scope, but some extra room to grow might be nice for a future need.

The 11" of depth/width is my main concern.

Anyone recommend one or more that works for me.

Thanks
Thomas
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#1]
One of the small gear slinger bags from Maxpedition.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 9:37:15 AM EDT
[#2]
i'll look into it those.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 9:54:15 AM EDT
[#3]
LAPG bail out bags. Dirt cheap and they hold up well. I have a couple going on 4 years +.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Okay, thanks for the replies. I would not have seen those brands otherwise. I got an LAPG bag, I just couldn't justify the cost of the Maxpedition products for my needs. Their products did look top notch though. Again Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 8:18:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been very happy with my Midway range bag.

Midway Range Bag
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Jansport backpack.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 8:44:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Okay, thanks for the replies. I would not have seen those brands otherwise. I got an LAPG bag, I just couldn't justify the cost of the Maxpedition products for my needs. Their products did look top notch though. Again Thanks!
View Quote

Good fo.  I have multiple of them.  

All used for different things
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Midway Range Bag
View Quote

+1, those rock.

I've got one of their "Competition" bags. The included mini "stage bag" is awesome.
Link Posted: 4/3/2015 8:34:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Midway Range Bag
View Quote

Love mine.  Plenty of room for everything, and super durable.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:14:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I just order this from LA Police Gear. Got it for $105 (April Fool day discount).  Haven't come in yet. Back order in fact. I'm probably going to add at least 3 molle pouch to the backpack. Drop pouch for brass or magazine, 11"L pouch for my spotting scope, and another molle pouch for misc stuffs like range finder.

http://www.lapolicegear.com/gps-t1612bp-range-pack.html

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Midway Range Bag
View Quote

+1. Keep an eye out and they put them on sale every so often making them a really good buy. I've been happy with mine.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:00:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

+1. Keep an eye out and they put them on sale every so often making them a really good buy. I've been happy with mine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Midway Range Bag

Another vote for the Midway range bag... I picked up the AR15 version in Multicam for $40. Carries all my stuff in a very organized fashion...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top