Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2015 11:06:16 PM EDT
I need a Glock 17 holster that will allow me to carry with a light or with a UNIMAX laser installed.  I'm heavily invested in custom kydex stuff, but don't want to get one made for the UNIMAX just yet.  I'm thinking a nylon holster might allow me to do this.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm thinking the something like the Eagle Industries MK6

But I can find anything about it or even how much the want for it

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:27:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I just posted a thread a week ago on the Specter Gear Universal holster. If you watch Amazon you may be able to score one for around $50 or less like I did, although they normally go for around $90 to $100. They are top quality though and I love mine. Very modular for a customized ride height and weapon set up with light, without light, etc.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just posted a thread a week ago on the Specter Gear Universal holster. If you watch Amazon you may be able to score one for around $50 or less like I did, although they normally go for around $90 to $100. They are top quality though and I love mine. Very modular for a customized ride height and weapon set up with light, without light, etc.
View Quote

Looking at it it looks good.  I was actually looking at some of the air-soft/condor stuff, but would prefer something I trust to be well made. I've seen Specter stuff and was impressed. (Though the air-soft as a test of concept is still possible)

Can you switch between "with light" and "without light" with the Specter?

and/or can you post a link to the thread?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's a link to my thread - http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_10/441538_Deal_Alert___Specter_Gear_Universal_Drop_Leg__40_on_Amazon.html

And yes, switching between light/no light is simple. Like most of these universal designs, you just unwrap the body of the holster via velcro loop, adjust the ride height strap if necessary, and then rewrap the body of the holster around your new pistol or pistol with added/removed light.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Here's a link to my thread - http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_10/441538_Deal_Alert___Specter_Gear_Universal_Drop_Leg__40_on_Amazon.html

And yes, switching between light/no light is simple. Like most of these universal designs, you just unwrap the body of the holster via velcro loop, adjust the ride height strap if necessary, and then rewrap the body of the holster around your new pistol or pistol with added/removed light.

View Quote

Thank you.  As you describe it looks like it is being discontinued.  I'm gonna watch Amazon and see if they get slashed, but I don't typically have that kind of luck.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I got my second one week after Xmas for a whopping $28 off of Amazon!!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:43:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Daang, that's Condor prices for top tier gear!! Well done.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#8]
The BDS tactical looks to solve the problem as well, IF I can get it high enough.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:52:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Safariland holsters will carry the pistol with or without the light because they have a pin that goes in the muzzle to hold the pistol in position when there is no light.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 7:40:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah....but sadly, I guess they are not producing anything but slings anymore. At least they are OOS on everything in Amazon and they no longer have items on their website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top