Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2015 1:44:34 PM EDT
I've been watching these on Amazon waiting for them to be blown out as I don't think Specter is making this model anymore.

There are currently 3 OD green models left marked way down to $39.99 and Prime qualified. These are normally somewhere between $80 and $100.

I got mine in yesterday and it is a REALLY good piece of gear for the money if you want a thigh or drop leg rig for multiple service pistols. Really top quality design and construction. Might do a review on mine if anybody is interested.

link

keep in mind Amazon prices can change basically at a moments notice, but this deal is good at the time of posting. OD Green model only.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 2:39:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Currently $86.04
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been watching these on Amazon waiting for them to be blown out as I don't think Specter is making this model anymore.

There are currently 3 OD green models left marked way down to $39.99 and Prime qualified. These are normally somewhere between $80 and $100.

I got mine in yesterday and it is a REALLY good piece of gear for the money if you want a thigh or drop leg rig for multiple service pistols. Really top quality design and construction. Might do a review on mine if anybody is interested.

link

keep in mind Amazon prices can change basically at a moments notice, but this deal is good at the time of posting. OD Green model only.

Currently $86.04

The OD holsters are the only ones for $39.99, which are still showing as available.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 3:37:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Currently $86.04
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link

Currently $86.04

OD only as noted in original post!
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 4:14:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 4:25:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered one but now I need an OD green belt.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm using this in conjunction with my HSGI Suregrip battle belt system with an Emdom CM inner belt. It was a bitch to get integrated due to all the Velcro, but damn if it isn't secure once it's in there.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 2:22:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 3:15:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
$63.94
View Quote

Yep looks like they sold the remaining 3 in OD they had at $39.99 price as it says 3-5 weeks for them now.

Look for the Multicam color to start to be discounted sometime in the future - they had gotten all the way down to $48 last month, and I waited too long to see if they would go lower. When somebody purchased a few they jacked the price back up to over $100. They haven't sold one since, so I'm anticipating them slowly bringing the price down until they sell more.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top