Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2015 2:58:49 AM EDT
I'm starting a new job, allowed to wear brown~ pants. I checked my usual suppliers, LA Police gear, US Cav, Military Clothing dot com, the only one offering brown or coyote pants was LA Police gear and I'm not really happy with the BDUs I got from them at my last job. Who all sells farely cheap brown or coyote BDUs?
Also can I get a color sample pic comparing coyote to regular brown? Not sure the differance.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 4:29:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 6:17:38 AM EDT
[#2]
SKDtac BDU's come in tan
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:37:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Chiefsupply.com

Tru-spec ripstop is the only way to go.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Buy brown Duluth fire hose pants, you can thank me by sending me a free pair.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 2:28:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw those. I bet they are stiff as hell? I ride a harley though and they'd probably be good for that.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I saw those. I bet they are stiff as hell? I ride a harley though and they'd probably be good for that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually quite soft. Softer than I expected. Have a pair of cargos and they are GTG. A little heavy and warm, so not the best for a hot summer day.

Link Posted: 2/23/2015 3:18:07 PM EDT
[#7]
What was wrong with the BDU pants you got from LAPG? I have six pairs of their Operator pants and have been pleased with how they have held up for the price I paid.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 3:38:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Cabelas 5.11

Linky

ETA to add

Carhartt
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 6:08:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Duluth Flex pants are awesome.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What was wrong with the BDU pants you got from LAPG? I have six pairs of their Operator pants and have been pleased with how they have held up for the price I paid.
View Quote

Read the reviews. Almost everybody says the buttons fall off. Mine did. They don't fit well. I've got Propper and Tru-Spec and I used to have 'em made by all the GI contractors, they all fit good, but the LAPG was way to long and just fealt cut wrong plus the buttons falling off, lots of irish pendants.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 10:39:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Read the reviews. Almost everybody says the buttons fall off. Mine did. They don't fit well. I've got Propper and Tru-Spec and I used to have 'em made by all the GI contractors, they all fit good, but the LAPG was way to long and just fealt cut wrong plus the buttons falling off, lots of irish pendants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That sucks, sorry to hear that. I know for the Operator pants, they recently switched to YKK zippers and a metal button. Out of the various pants I've worn (including 5.11, Blauer, Elbeco, Propper, etc.), the Operators have held their own at the firehouse.

Best of luck in your search and let us know what you find.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 12:40:41 PM EDT
[#12]
LA Police Gear sells Vertx pants that hold up really well. Not sure how cheap you are looking for though. These are $50 but well worth it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 3:35:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Not exactly BDU's, but 5.11 sells Taclite Pro pants in Coyote and a similar color called Battle Brown
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top