Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2015 11:24:39 PM EDT
With Rogue Gunfighter being out of the running I'm looking for something low vis, anyone have any good suggestions? already looked at Velocity systems
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 1:17:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a low-vis TAG Rampage carrier. Not the same as the original plate carrier but of comparable quality if likely a little less bombproof.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 2:44:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Paraclete just came out with one that looks just like Eagle's LVAC that they discontinued, I saw it on SKD's website. If coyote is your thing, check these out, unbeatable for the price and even lower profile than the LVAC was http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=361195884826
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:12:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
With Rogue Gunfighter being out of the running I'm looking for something low vis, anyone have any good suggestions? already looked at Velocity systems
View Quote

The TAG havoc is amazing, and can regularly be found on sale for under 75 bucks.

http://tacticalassaultgearstore.com/index.php/carriers-protection/armor-plate-carriers/havoc-armor-carrier.html
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 9:11:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Blue Force Geaar PLATEMinus. I can easily wear it under a jacket and have it go unnoticed.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 1:48:48 AM EDT
[#5]
are we talking plate carriers or armor carriers?
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 9:50:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
are we talking plate carriers or armor carriers?
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.

If soft armor is part of the equation, the Mayflower LPAC is a well-regarded option.

Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:37:17 PM EDT
[#7]
+1 on the Mayflower LPAC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top