Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2015 4:12:52 PM EDT
Sorry Gents, originally posted in the wrong place...

Anybody dealt with these guys?

I saw the MOAB as the answer to the gap between my armor systems and really likes the assault back that accompanies it so I ordered one. Order placed on December 13th, no word other then the automated emails. I have tried site contact, email, and phone and have never gotten a response from anyone. I realize that Christmas and New years are in that span, but still. I fear with SHOT Show coming up if I don't get someone soon it will be another month before I get a hold of anyone.
Link Posted: 1/8/2015 6:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I think we've done this 2-3 times before. No contact for months. people vouching b/c they're active duty guys. product eventually shows up

YMMV
Link Posted: 1/9/2015 5:38:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, didn't turn up anything in a search. Well that is unfortunate. I always hate to see good product matched with poor customer service, unfortunately that occurs a good bit in the tactical and shooting communities. I will hope for the best, as I would rather have the MOAB and pack then my money back.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 2:22:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I had some issues as well, I'm not sure if this is their full time or something they're doing on the side. I eventually tracked it down to Tactical Assault Gear makes their stuff, I ended up contacting them and looking into it. and ended up with my carrier a few days later. I really want the MOAB but not sure I want the wait
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 7:09:45 PM EDT
[#4]
UPDATE

After weeks of no contact through countless emails and phone calls. I decided to check their facebook page. To present, it has been updated 19 times since my complaint/contact started. So you can take my money and not return a call or email, but status updates are a priority? That ticked me off a bit.

HUGE THANK YOU to xj5x, because I did exactly what you did, I called TAG. Tactical Assault Gear and I long history. Fresh out of School of Infantry I rolled into "The Operator's Choice" in Jacksonville, NC and replaced most of my issued M4/M16 mag pouches with TAG pouches. That was in 2004. The only pouches that survived my enlistment were TAG pouches and a pair of double/doubles are still with me today. When xj5x told me that TAG was producing the RG gear, I was at least somewhat relieved because at least I knew it would be good gear that was well made. So I called.

I spoke with a lovely lady named Jennifer and asked if TAG was associated with Rogue Gunfighter. Her reply, "Not anymore." I asked when they had ended their connection and she said "Let me guess. You ordered some gear, they took your money, and you haven't heard from them or seen your product?" After a brief conversation  I placed an order with TAG which she gracefully facilitated and I should have my kit next week. I then called my credit card company and started working to get my money back from RG, as they were incommunicado.

I will never do business with RG again, and warn off anyone who asks. It's a shame that this whole ordeal could have been instantly averted with one returned phone cal or email. I will however instantly go back to TAG.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]
It's really a shame,their products are nice.  I have yet to find anything I like as much as the MOAB. I guess they'll either have to step up or just fade out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top