Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2014 12:37:21 AM EDT
Any difference? I know LBX is doing the Costa line. Is LBX still USA/Berry compliant?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:59:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't even know LBX existed until this thread. They've got a version of the 6094 in Woodland at a fraction of the cost! Hmmm...

ETA, and sorry I have no answers to your questions.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:10:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't even know LBX existed until this thread. They've got a version of the 6094 in Woodland at a fraction of the cost! Hmmm...

ETA, and sorry I have no answers to your questions.
View Quote

lol thats ok, kinda why i was asking. Its pretty clearly stated on the LBT website, but nothing on LBX, so I figured it was imported
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:43:06 AM EDT
[#3]
You're correct LBX is made overseas.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:53:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Usually, but not always, made overseas.

I've heard a few LBT/LBX reps mention that depending on workload the US factory will occasionally built LBX gear if they have nothing else to work on.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:23:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I've heard a few LBT/LBX reps mention that depending on workload the US factory will occasionally built LBX gear if they have nothing else to work on.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have an LBT 6094 and an LBX 0094 (the LBX version of the 6094) and the materials are the same and stitching seem just as good.  I dont see any "made in peru" tags like some of the other LBX gear i've owned had.  I almost want to say the LBX 0094 is made in the US, given how consistent it is with the LBT6094.  It's really that impressive.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Hmmm.... the Honor Camp pattern may be worth a further look...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#8]
So, LBX isn't airsofter grade?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I have an LBT 6094 and an LBX 0094 (the LBX version of the 6094) and the materials are the same and stitching seem just as good.  I dont see any "made in peru" tags like some of the other LBX gear i've owned had.  I almost want to say the LBX 0094 is made in the US, given how consistent it is with the LBT6094.  It's really that impressive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wish it came in multi cam.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:35:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/10371-lbx-tactical-molle-assault-plate-carrier-project-honor-camo-lbx-0058.aspx

Then again, I could probably find you links to airsoft stores selling HSGI, Tactical Tailor, BFG, and several other big-name companies, so don't read too much into it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:19:20 AM EDT
[#11]
LBX is basically for those who want LBT designs without paying the premium for USA workmanship. I would put the level of their stuff above 5.11/Condor/etc. and the construction rivals many of the USA made products I have from other manufactures. It isn't just an "airsoft" brand.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:41:44 PM EDT
[#12]
In my limited experience I would say the quality of LBX varies between different products they offer
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It does, it's just currently out of stock.  They restock quite frequently, keep your eyes open for it.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:57:35 PM EDT
[#14]
LBX = LBT quality with lesser options to make for an economic price.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:23:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 2:35:53 PM EDT
[#16]
PH is too light to be compared to multicam.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:00:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:08:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I dunno.  The other day, I took a couple of multicam caps and some pouches and pushed them all together, touching.  I tossed the PH med pouch on top stepped away a few feet, and it seemed to me that it blended-in all right.  Maybe your eyes are sharper than mine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dunno.  The other day, I took a couple of multicam caps and some pouches and pushed them all together, touching.  I tossed the PH med pouch on top stepped away a few feet, and it seemed to me that it blended-in all right.  Maybe your eyes are sharper than mine.

For me, when viewed from a bit away, the PH stuff pops against multicam, especially with the large white pixels.

PH also lacks the yellow-brown earth tones. I think it's effective against foliage and trees when upright, but suffers when prone or near the ground. With a little more color development, it could have been something pretty special.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:15:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/10371-lbx-tactical-molle-assault-plate-carrier-project-honor-camo-lbx-0058.aspx

Then again, I could probably find you links to airsoft stores selling HSGI, Tactical Tailor, BFG, and several other big-name companies, so don't read too much into it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're absolutely right.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

For me, when viewed from a bit away, the PH stuff pops against multicam, especially with the large white pixels.

PH also lacks the yellow-brown earth tones. I think it's effective against foliage and trees when upright, but suffers when prone or near the ground. With a little more color development, it could have been something pretty special.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

White pixels? Maybe I need a new screen or something. It looks promising for my environment, but I really need to get a sample put it out in the sagebrush to be sure. Multicam is the best so far, but still not great. There is a pattern that works really well (my camo does double-duty as hunting camo), but it is really limited in what is offered and isn't heavy duty at all.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 11:37:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

White pixels? Maybe I need a new screen or something. It looks promising for my environment, but I really need to get a sample put it out in the sagebrush to be sure. Multicam is the best so far, but still not great. There is a pattern that works really well (my camo does double-duty as hunting camo), but it is really limited in what is offered and isn't heavy duty at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds weird to have white right, but when you look at deer with their brown fur with white speckles when they lay down on the ground with dried up leaves those white specs do help them blend.  

Link Posted: 11/1/2014 1:08:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Sounds weird to have white right, but when you look at deer with their brown fur with white speckles when they lay down on the ground with dried up leaves those white specs do help them blend.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, regional difference. Around here, we use the white rear ends to spot them in the seas of brown:

Link Posted: 11/2/2014 9:57:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
In my limited experience I would say the quality of LBX varies between different products they offer
View Quote

My experience with three different LBX items is that I couldn't tell the difference from LBT in workmanship. One item had a less impressive nylon fabric than I'd associate with LBT, bit that was not apples to apples on the same item, just a general feel.

Not trying to be fan boy, just my pretty positive opinion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top