Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2014 11:02:33 PM EDT
I have tried many times to contact them, different times of day and different days of week by telephone. No answer and mailbox full so can leave no messages. Emails also seem to go unanswered. Is this typical from others experiences?
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:00:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have tried many times to contact them, different times of day and different days of week by telephone. No answer and mailbox full so can leave no messages. Emails also seem to go unanswered. Is this typical from others experiences?
View Quote

I had a pretty drawn out issue with their shipping. Too much to type out on my phone, but in short, it took over a month for them to fix their mistake from original shipment to getting the box to my door. That said, what number are you calling? I think I've talked to every customer service person they have.

POC that finally fixed it:

Jennifer W.
Customer Service Supervisor
919-596-8277 ext. 2239

ETA, also, the best times to call seemed to be around 1130 and 1300 HRS EST

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:23:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had a pretty drawn out issue with their shipping. Too much to type out on my phone, but in short, it took over a month for them to fix their mistake from original shipment to getting the box to my door. That said, what number are you calling? I think I've talked to every customer service person they have.

Jennifer W.

919-596-8277 ext. 2239

Hope that helps.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Jennifer W.

919-596-8277 ext. 2239

Hope that helps.
I called that # and I called their 800 # it goes it sounds like to a cell phone where the mailbox is full. No chance to dial an extension, etc..

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:46:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I called that # and I called their 800 # it goes it sounds like to a cell phone where the mailbox is full. No chance to dial an extension, etc..  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jennifer W.
919-596-8277 ext. 2239

Hope that helps.

I do recall that happening to me s couple of times. A time or two, I got the "operator" at that number who told me they were in a meeting. Like I said, took over a month for them to fix their mistake. Good luck!

That said, mind me asking what your situation is?

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:52:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Yup sounds about right.  Ordered some stuff from them during a 50% off sale and it took forever to arrive and I can't remember if I received a shipping notice email with tracking info.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yup sounds about right.  Ordered some stuff from them during a 50% off sale and it took forever to arrive and I can't remember if I received a shipping notice email with tracking info.
View Quote

This is there reason that I refuse to do business with them.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I had a similar issue 2 weeks ago with 2 goretex jackets I ordered. I reached out to customer service 3 times they said they were behind a few days in shipping. It took 13 days to ship my order out. I finally got a tracking number when I private messaged them on Facebook. Was less than pleased by the customer service answers.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Ordered on Black Friday - received it in March. Never got shipment notice, nothing. I called and called, then finally was told that it had shipped the day prior.

I have nothing bad to say about their product, it is top notch.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#8]
6th phone call in. No joke, I'm not psycho dialing either... I'm calling randomly at , 11 their time, 1 their time, this time 3 their time, Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays... Over the course of a week, also an email... Christ, how do they do this and stay in business?
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 3:01:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I do recall that happening to me s couple of times. A time or two, I got the "operator" at that number who told me they were in a meeting. Like I said, took over a month for them to fix their mistake. Good luck!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jennifer W.

919-596-8277 ext. 2239

Hope that helps.

Proper sizing for their HAVOC discreet armor carrier.

I know their quality is too notch from past experiences. Just never tried to do business with them directly.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I've done business with them twice within the past year and have been pleased with the transaction. Of course, the time I've purchased was NOT during one of their big sales, so there wasn't any major delays and their communications was decent (someone picked up on the first call). YMMV and their nylon is top notch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top