Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2014 11:23:23 AM EDT
Anyone have an issue with their G2X not going on both settings? Mine will only stay on low right now, won't go to the high setting. I use it every day at work, I'm wondering if I just need new batteries but I'm not sure. Anyone have this issue?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:27:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried replacing the batteries? Surefire lights default to low setting when the battery reaches a certain point.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you tried replacing the batteries? Surefire lights default to low setting when the battery reaches a certain point.
View Quote

This.

And surefire will replace it if there is an issue.
Sent back a few now.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I haven't tried replacing batteries yet. I just noticed it when I got to work and haven't been home yet. I'll try swapping the batteries and see if it helps. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 7:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I had one that did that. Gave it to a friend before I sent it back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top