Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2014 10:50:53 PM EDT
guys, i need.....the word here is need, i dont have any other options.

I cannot have a hard retention system like vacuum kydex or a serpa or form fitting holsters of that nature. It has to be nylon, a molle gun holster.

It can either be a stand alone system or something that mounts a leg panel or other molle panel such as this

GO!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:13:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been pleasantly surprised with my multicam Condor molle holster. You could spend more, but this thing feels bulletproof and retains my M&P with TLR1 just fine.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:19:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Id look at Tactical Tailor and HSGI.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:40:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I find the TT Molle holster leaves much to be desired with any pistol other than the M9. I have no experience with the HSGI holster, but I do with the one I linked for you below. Quality is top-notch.

Click Here For The Answer You Seek
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top