Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2014 4:42:43 PM EDT
All,

So here's the story...    I picked up a LWPC and APC (both S/M) a while back.  I'm not a tiny guy at 5'10" and around 210.  When adjusted to sit the plates high, the LWPC shoulder straps had only about an inch of velcro overlap.  I emailed Velocity to ask if a) they had a suggestion to make sure the adjustment stayed and b) to make sure I had the right straps sewn on.  I was emailed back by Clinton within an hour or so.  He asked a few details and offered to have a CUSTOM carrier sewn up for me for FREE.  Due to some personal reasons, I was unable to respond for almost a month.  He was great about the whole deal and within a couple weeks I had a new carrier with shorter straps, a pre-paid UPS label to send in the old carrier, and some patches and a free rugby shirt!  

To be honest, I expected something like "add some tape" or "don't worry" when I emailed them.  I never would have expected them to go this far in ensuring complete customer satisfaction.  My hat goes off to EVERYONE at Velocity Systems for this.  They have definitely gained a customer for life in me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:25:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:45:12 PM EDT
[#2]
they do rock
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I couldn't get them to answer several emails and moved on to another manufacturer.  Glad it worked out for you.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:49:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I couldn't get them to answer several emails and moved on to another manufacturer.  Glad it worked out for you.
View Quote

That's weird.  You used the "contact us" form on their site?  The slowest response I had from that was a day.  And the email chain went from the VP to the shipping dept.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That's weird.  You used the "contact us" form on their site?  The slowest response I had from that was a day.  And the email chain went from the VP to the shipping dept.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  3 ways.  Contact on website contact us form, [email protected], and [email protected] - all busts.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top