Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2014 1:00:39 PM EDT
Currently I have two Blade Tech Revolution AR mag pouches on my belt.  One on my strong side in case I need to reload while shooting from my support side, and one on my support side for just an extra mag in addition to my chest rig.  They work just fine with pmags but have zero retention with the few HK translucent, and Lancer mags that I have.  

I'd prefer to use pouches that offer some sort of quick removal option.  My Blade Tech pouches have Tek Loks on them, but I'm also invested in G Codes RTI system with my holster.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm running a safariland 774 which accomadates my pmags and GI mags very well. And it offer a clip which allows easy removal
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:54:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you absolutely dead set on Kydex? Because if you weren't, I'd suggest tacos.

They would require a bit of investment (in terms of either time or money) to allow for quick mounting.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:11:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you absolutely dead set on Kydex? Because if you weren't, I'd suggest tacos.

They would require a bit of investment (in terms of either time or money) to allow for quick mounting.
View Quote

Kydex isn't a requirement.  Can a taco pouch be mounted to a duty type belt?  I thought they could only be attached to molle.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:11:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Kydex isn't a requirement.  Can a taco pouch be mounted to a duty type belt?  I thought they could only be attached to molle.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RCS Moduloaders
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:49:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah as stated, Moduloaders. I suspect that's not the only purpose-built option to adapt molle to a duty belt.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies I'll check out the moduloader.  I think tacos would work better anyways.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm running a safariland 774 which accomadates my pmags and GI mags very well. And it offer a clip which allows easy removal
View Quote
I love safariland's stuff great company.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:45:34 AM EDT
[#8]
I loved the Safariland 774 I had. It was of excellent quality and construction, just like their holsters....and also, bulky...just like their holsters. I use nylons pouches now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top