Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2014 8:09:21 PM EDT
Nobody seems to have all the parts I need in stock except mayflower but it's $250 from them. Anybody know where I can find a multicam S/M with small cummerbund in stock for more like the $220 price.

Thanks for any help

Big thanks to Mike at Apalachain training for hooking me up. They did have the small commberbund in stock but it wasn't updated on there site.

Thanks again Mike
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#1]
SKD appears to have it in stock Skd
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope there the first place I tried.
small cummerbund in multicam out of stock.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:43:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oops, I thought SKD's website wouldn't let you even select a specific option if it was out of stock. I didn't actually try adding it to the cart.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:05:40 PM EDT
[#4]
These guys appear to have it. And I've never heard anything but good things.
http://store.appalachiantraining.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=APC

*edit* sorry for the mobile link. On my phone. Just Google Appalachian training
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:50:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Appalachian Training is g2g. Just got my Velocity Systems level iv plates from them. Good peeps to deal with for sure.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:04:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I emailed them with a question outside of "normal" business hours. I had a detailed response that fully answered my question in a few hours.  Their excellent communication will make me a customer as soon as they get what I want in stock from Mayflower.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:10:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

There the second place I tried. Small commberbund out of stock in multicam.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:03:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I checked optactical.com too and couldn't find one.
You sure you need a small cummerbund? I rock a medium pretty snuggly and I'm not a big dude.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:45:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Whoops.  Sorry.  I searched for something else.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:53:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I checked optactical.com too and couldn't find one.
You sure you need a small cummerbund? I rock a medium pretty snuggly and I'm not a big dude.
View Quote

Though I'm not the OP, I'm curious about your second part. I'm about 6'0, 145-150, so I strongly resemble a string bean (30-31" waist and 37-38 chest...about 34" sleeve and 33" inseam, though). I only seem to improve, mass-wise, up to "wiry" from "skinny", even with weights etc. on a frequent basis

If I may, can you define "not a big dude" a little more precisely for those of us who are really thin? Because I've been looking at the APC and thinking that the small cummerbund might be the way to go.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:12:02 AM EDT
[#11]
I just recieved my APC yesterday and went with the S/M and medium cumberbund because everywhere was out of stock of the small. I'm 6ft 150lbs. I was worried it would be too loose on me, but after adjusted everything it actually fits quite well. You have quite a bit of adjustment in the cumberbunds front and rear to make it pretty tight. Plus I don't have my plates in yet and that will take up another few inches once installed. You can make the medium work for you.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:30:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I bought my APC through Mike @ Appalachian. Great to deal with.  He instructed me on how to select the correct size APC for my body.  Measure around your torso AT YOUR LOWEST RIB.  That may or may not be larger than the measurement around your waist. I assumed that I should measure at my waist, but that is not correct. Measure around your lowest rib, and that will be the cummerbund size/length that you use. Mayflower has a chart on their site as to what length is sm/med/large. HTH.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:48:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Ok so I'm 5'10" 165lbs and measure 35" at my lowest rib with a t shirt on. Do you think a medium will fit right ? Going by there size chart I should be a small C bun.
Also my plates are medium ESAPI H's which are slightly less than an 1" thick.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:13:29 AM EDT
[#14]
I think you will be fine with a medium. Add a two inches for the plates and you're at 37.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:46:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I emailed them with a question outside of "normal" business hours. I had a detailed response that fully answered my question in a few hours.  Their excellent communication will make me a customer as soon as they get what I want in stock from Mayflower.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep I emailed Mike and he got right back to me about the sizing and to check if they did have the small in stock and sure enough they did. SCORE!!! The web store just wasn't updated for some reason. Great service from them I will definitely buy from them again.

Appalachian Training ROCKS!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top