Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2014 10:16:24 AM EDT
Are these worth getting?  http://www.tyrtactical.com/products/details/level-4-plates-closeout/two-level-iv-stand-alone-esapi-plates/
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:44:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Definitely Tyr 1.

Seriously, top notch tactical gear.

I think those plates are made for them but I wouldn't have any reservation about getting them/their quality.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:18:34 PM EDT
[#2]
they are paraclete. many discussions on them on arfcom. they are good to go. i use them for work.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:22:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Tyr Tactical was started up by former Diamondback Tactical guys and yes, their stuff is well made! On par with the heavy hitters out there.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
100% GTG....and their customer service is just as good.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:04:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Are these worth getting?  http://www.tyrtactical.com/products/details/level-4-plates-closeout/two-level-iv-stand-alone-esapi-plates/
View Quote

I got a set from them and the PICO carrier with some options. Very nice indeed. The Service and the product was first class. The plates are stout. The price seems pretty good. I cant remember exactly what I paid for mine
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:00:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Great stuff I have a pico plate carrier and it is way better than anything I was ever issued.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:41:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Love their gear and customer service is outstanding
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#8]
TYR is seriously good kit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top