Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2014 6:24:23 PM EDT
Looking for my first plate carrier. The cheapest the shell back is $169.  The tag banshee is about $120
I think they are sister companies.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:28:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe they are the same.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:52:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe they are the same.
View Quote

They are. It was a joint project
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:24:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you sure ? They look the same but there are price differences. So maybe it's just the name thing like GMC and Chevrolet ?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:31:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you sure ? They look the same but there are price differences. So maybe it's just the name thing like GMC and Chevrolet ?
View Quote

Exactly. Get the cheaper one and you won't be disappointed
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:52:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Just got one from T.A.G  and it had the shellback tactical tag on it
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:31:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Just ordered the TAG banshee in multi cam.  As a newbie what kind of plates should i get? There's all sorts of protection. I would like something thats light as possible but still able to
deflect for slow down small arms. Best bang for the buck i guess. should i wait for better deals.  Ill be reading up on here about this too. Thank you
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:59:51 AM EDT
[#7]
hicom security or Midwest armor ceramic IV's.  both cheap and quality, but heavy (only get to pick two)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top