Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2014 11:35:12 PM EDT
Looking to get a fleece liner for my NWU AOR2  Gortex Parka.  They are hard to find but I found a U.S Military issued black Polartec 300 fleece liner.  Does anyone know if it will zip right into the Gortex Parka?
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 1:40:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Doesnt really matter. Just layer it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 1:40:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I know a North Face Denali fleece will zip in perfectly, so if the USGI polartec fleece is the same as the NF it should work.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Doesnt really matter. Just layer it.
View Quote

+1

Without knowing your specific needs, OP, I don't like zipped in liners. It hampers the ability to quickly layer up and/or layer down to control temperature and moisture depending on the situation at hand.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 11:49:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Well... I really don't have any specific needs.  I just thought that if they are made to have zipped in liners they should have them but now you got me thinking.  Keeping them separate may be the way to go. Sounds like it would be easier.
Thanks guys
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top