Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2014 6:42:49 AM EDT
Guys, I am looking for a reasonably priced plate carrier for the plates I have.  They are the XL SAPI plates that came out of an older Interceptor body armor and I just want to get something a little more modern.  I still have the Interceptor, and will keep it.  What are your thoughts on what I should do here?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:22:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:00:48 AM EDT
[#3]
HSGI makes a good one as well.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:39:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys!  I'm a fan of the PIG, but not the PIG Brig.  I was looking for something in the $200-$250 range, though...is that even possible for what I want to do?  If not I guess it's Ok since I won't have to buy plates...
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:45:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Also, I know the HSGI stuff is in my price range but I'm a little concerned they don't sit high enough.  The pics they have on their site make the carriers look to be much too low.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:41:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Mayflower apc

I'm running large front/xl back
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:22:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mayflower apc

I'm running large front/xl back
View Quote

Thier L/XL can hold either sized plate. I have large ESAPI in mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top