Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2014 6:46:01 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone had any success in order a hat from Viper Headwear recently? I ordered two of their hats two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them. I've tried emailing them, using their web page support form, and via facebook but I haven't heard anything at all. Is anyone else having a similar problem with them?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 9:42:19 PM EDT
[#1]
The only problem I have had is their lack of products on hand in my size. I keep checking back every few weeks though.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:20:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Red (I think he's the owner?) from Viper has always responded to my emails and after an exchange due to wrong size he gave me the replacement hat for free due to the turnaround time.

I have 0 complaints about them and have never heard any. I think that Viper is a part time thing for him so maybe something came up in his personal life.

Link Posted: 4/22/2014 5:50:36 AM EDT
[#3]
And that's why this is so odd. I've heard nothing but good things about this company. It seem's as if it's just recently, within the last few weeks, that this has been happening. There have been similar concerns on the company's Facebook page as well.

It seems odd to me that after several emails and three weeks I haven't heard anything from anyone about anything related to my purchase.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:22:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered one in 2012ish
Not sure if I ever had any commo with them

Good hat
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:44:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 7:58:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Their website says they are good to go on emails. I've looked for the phone number of the company but I haven't found anything. Anyone have that? Or a physical address?

Thanks for all the help.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 10:14:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Love my hat from them.  Ordered it a couple years ago and had no issue.  
I'd love to get another in coyote.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 11:51:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I ordered one from them about two weeks ago and it was on my doorstep four days later.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Did you happen to get any contact info in the package that they sent you?
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 5:47:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you happen to get any contact info in the package that they sent you?
View Quote

I can't find the packaging, but I did stumble upon a phone number for them while doing some Googling. Give (303) 990-2340 a try. I cannot guarantee anything as to if the number is accurate
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 5:55:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks! I found that number as well, just seeing if anyone has something different. Didn't want to call some random guy in Denver haha.

Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Anybody have any luck getting in touch with them?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:07:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone ever try their Facebook page?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 4:50:59 PM EDT
[#14]
No luck there, looks like a few people have tried.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 3:39:53 PM EDT
[#15]

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014, <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear Viper Headwear Customer,

I would like to personally apologize to you for our delay in responding to your e-mail.  We have had the “perfect storm” of issues that has made it very difficult to give you the level of customer service that you and I expect from Viper Headwear.  Last month we had major issues with our e-mail server that we were still getting caught up with when we had a sudden surge of orders early in April.  After being featured on a few tactical equipment websites our business nearly quadrupled (including our e-mail traffic), and our two-man business got its butt handed to it.  I made the executive decision to pull my customer service representative William from answering e-mails until we could get caught up with the influx of orders.  I know that this decision will not be popular, but it was the best that I could come up with until I could find suitable employees to help us with our sudden growth.  We have been working extremely long workdays, and have finally gotten our heads above water.
Respectfully,

Red

Owner

Viper Headwear, LLC

This is the email that I received today.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 5:29:50 PM EDT
[#16]
I haven't received an email like that. We'll see what happens.
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 9:49:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Just wanted to post an update -

Received my hats this last weekend and they are some of the best headwear I've worn. Ontop of that, the company offered me a full refund plus 50% off the order. Overall, it was worth it and I hope that if your looking for a hat, you check them out.
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 10:03:18 AM EDT
[#18]
I got my hats Friday and they're awesome quality and craft work. They fit perfectly. They gave me $10 off each hat for a total $30 price reduction off the order for the month+ wait.
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Which hats did you order?  Are any of the versions offered fairly "deep" for those of us with larger domes?  I'm not talking diameter, but Depth of the hat itself.
View Quote

Their Cobra model has the highest crown they offer.
Link Posted: 5/19/2014 3:20:14 PM EDT
[#21]
I got the diamondback
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top