Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2014 9:20:37 PM EDT
Looking at picking up some base layer drifire, ultra-light boxer briefs & ultra-light tshirts, both in large & in black.

Seems to be no one has these sizes & colors in stock?

I see Botach was having a close out sale, sadly nothing I want is in stock. Then I found FRcloseouts.com and they seem to have a bigger selection at better prices, but still very limited stock.

Any idea why there are these close out sales?  Last years stock, no longer making etc?  Is this a common theme for this material?  I'm looking to pick up a few pairs and see prices range from $30-50 for "normal" prices.

Where is the best deal/sale on this stuff for me to keep an eye out for?  I'd like to pick up some base later ASAP, but can wait a bit if there will be another close out sale somewhere soon that has a wider selection.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 9:56:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Massif is having a "clearance" sale which includes some of their FR base layers.  I wasn't looking for what you are looking for so can't report on availability.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 8:20:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I will check them out, thanks.  How do you think their product/fabric compares to Drifire?
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 10:13:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Know someone in the military? They can probably hit up the px and get what you need.  They literally threw the stuff at us in the last pre-deployment package I got, we got so much of that stuff guys were throwing it away.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 10:14:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Know someone in the military? They can probably hit up the px and get what you need.  They literally threw the stuff at us in the last pre-deployment package I got, we got so much of that stuff guys were throwing it away.
View Quote

No sadly I don't know anyone that is active any more
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 11:46:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

The drifire 2 piece flights are made of unobtanium and unicorn hair.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:51:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Botach had them for $30 shipped.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top