Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2014 12:33:02 PM EDT
I have small ar500 Armor plates 8" x10". I really like the looks and price of the Grey Ghost Minimalist Plate Carrier. I know my plates will fit I just don't want them to be to small. Will it work with my small plates? I am having a hard time finding info and reviews about this rig.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 6:20:42 AM EDT
[#1]
In reading their description I would imagine that since it is based on that particular size plate your plates are going to be too small. You are going to better suited looking a carrier that has an adjustable plate pouch in it. As a disclaimer I have never seen or used one of their carriers, but I have spent extensive time in different rigs over the years. JMO.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 8:55:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I just ordered a small TYR Tactical BPC  in multicam. That should fit my plates well. Being as the plates are thinner than normal I will probably add some high density foam to make them fill out the carrier a bit but I won't know until the carrier arrives.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top