Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2014 12:01:08 PM EDT
I need a new everyday belt. The one I have been using I got from Walmart back on '01. It's been a good leather belt and has held up just fine, it's just time for a new one. And I figured while I was looking I would get one suitable for carry as well. Thanks to here I was looking at the "jake belt". I was just wondering if there were any others I should look at.
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 12:49:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Beltman belt or I.c.e claw range and carry belt! I own both and love both for EDC
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out the new Ares Aegis belt. I know a few guys that use them for every day carry, and they all swear by them.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 10:33:40 PM EDT
[#4]
The Wilderness 5 stitch instructor belt if you want a belt that will last forver. The only catch is that it does not go well with a suit. I have used them almost exclusively for the last 5 years or so. I also tend to dress in a very casual manner(untuked thsirt or polo) so the appearence of the belt does matter to me. They have a lifetime  gaurantee, are US made with US materials.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 11:53:11 AM EDT
[#5]
I am looking for the same thing
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok. Looking at the beltman I like the taper option.  Now, is there a big difference from the bull hide to the horse hide?
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:43:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Check out Amerihide Disse Gear belts. I've had mine for over a year and it is holding up great. Feels like a nice, quality, strong leather belt and hasnt shown much wear since new. Also USA handmade.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top