Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 7:41:04 PM EDT
[#1]
The shooting community becomes super important to the industry when sugar daddy doesn't have any contracts to hand out  Now that said, I would much rather someone going in to harms way get their gear before I do.  I would appreciate a quick note letting me know that's what's going on though.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 5:48:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm frustrated that they haven't sent us all emails apologizing and offering to do something within reason to make it right by us. Instead they are making excuses, shrugging and saying that its the nature of the business.
View Quote

I don't expect them to do anything to "make it right", I just wish they would be upfront about the lead times. If the lead time is going to be 12 weeks, that's perfectly fine but don't tell me it's going to be 4. Being upfront about it would solve it for me.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 7:24:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I don't expect them to do anything to "make it right", I just wish they would be upfront about the lead times. If the lead time is going to be 12 weeks, that's perfectly fine but don't tell me it's going to be 4. Being upfront about it would solve it for me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm frustrated that they haven't sent us all emails apologizing and offering to do something within reason to make it right by us. Instead they are making excuses, shrugging and saying that its the nature of the business.

Agreed
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 3:01:45 PM EDT
[#4]
My incog order from 1/1 shipped today.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered on 1/10.  Hopefully, mine will ship next week!
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 10:24:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

FSA detected. Under what other circumstances do you expect handouts? Cancel your order if you're unhappy.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jesus fuck, are you kidding?

I ordered on 2/11 ASSuming I would have it way before an April class.  I guess I will have to use my Serpa with lock ripped out.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered Feb 1st.  Haven't heard anything.....
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 4:02:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I ordered on 2/11 ASSuming I would have it way before an April class.  I guess I will have to use my Serpa with lock ripped out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope not kidding. Hasn't heard anything since two weeks in.

Link Posted: 4/11/2014 4:07:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ordered an INCOG early February as a birthday gift for my little brother and haven't seen it. His birthday is tomorrow so I was debating what to do about it and I was doing some Googling for INCOGs in stock. I found some here. Ordered one for a G19 on 8 April, shipped 8 April, and was delivered today.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 4:20:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I ordered an INCOG early February as a birthday gift for my little brother and haven't seen it. His birthday is tomorrow so I was debating what to do about it and I was doing some Googling for INCOGs in stock. I found some here. Ordered one for a G19 on 8 April, shipped 8 April, and was delivered today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really appreciate it, but I am actually waiting on an OWB holster.  They didn't have any Glock holsters in stock.
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I really appreciate it, but I am actually waiting on an OWB holster.  They didn't have any Glock holsters in stock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah gotcha, I thought you were waiting on an INCOG as well.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 1:08:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Really wish they would make an INCOG for sigs and add light options
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I ordered an INCOG for a g19 on 1/18, after not hearing anything in a while I sent them an email on thursday. I was polite and said I knew they were busy, didn't want to jog their elbow, etc... but was just wondering if there was an update on progress. I didn't get a response but I did get the shipping notice the next day and it arrived yesterday
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#15]
So do they carry any stock or is everything 6mo backorder?
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 9:05:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I ordered an INCOG for a g19 on 1/18, after not hearing anything in a while I sent them an email on thursday. I was polite and said I knew they were busy, didn't want to jog their elbow, etc... but was just wondering if there was an update on progress. I didn't get a response but I did get the shipping notice the next day and it arrived yesterday
View Quote

So much for filling orders in the order received
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 10:33:55 AM EDT
[#17]
damn... i'm only on week 3 and already dreading how much longer i have to wait!
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They inject the holsters in batches is what I believe I read on one of their Facebook posts. So if you happen to order a less popular color of kydex and it's next up in the queue your wait time can be dramatically reduced.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 2:46:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They inject the holsters in batches is what I believe I read on one of their Facebook posts. So if you happen to order a less popular color of kydex and it's next up in the queue your wait time can be dramatically reduced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know they say that, but after getting two of them they did not appear to be molded (the  blood strip edition is defiantly kydek).  So I Googled it, many other people also think they  are vacuum formed with injection molded hardware

Gcode themselves have said they fill the orders in the order received vice what is most convenient for them
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I know they say that, but after getting two of them they did not appear to be molded (the  blood strip edition is defiantly kydek).  So I Googled it, many other people also think they  are vacuum formed with injection molded hardware

Gcode themselves have said they fill the orders in the order received vice what is most convenient for them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I too question If the shell is injection molded, but I'm no expert in plastic manufacturing. Either way I'm sure that they make batches of a particular configuration, and fill orders for those configurations in the order that they are received.
I ordered a grey shell with black fuzz, three hole, half shield, for a g19, without mag caddy. If yours was of the same type, then I'd start asking questions.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:42:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Well I hope the Shield Incog's are popular since they batch make Incog's by model. I liked the Glock 19 Incog I just received so much I ordered one for my Shield.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:55:35 PM EDT
[#22]
I absolutely love my G Codes and wanted another for a new weapon, but this thread and FB posts made me change my mind.

Totally understand lead times, moving shops, government contracts, etc., but a quick post by them saying "new lead times are now ______" ( fill in the blank)  would go a long way for customer service and reputation right now.

I ended up ordering from Off The Grid and they use RTI hangers, so I'm happy.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Still no word....G19 Incog ordered on 1/10
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:54:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Ordered on 1/26 and it shipped 4/17. It better suck me off too for all the hype its getting.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:48:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ordered on 1/26 and it shipped 4/17. It better suck me off too for all the hype its getting.
View Quote

Yeah...based on your dates I might be getting close...Feb 9th and 20th for mine.  I am at 10 and 8 weeks on both...almost double the initial estimates.

And at this point if I don't get sucked off it will be disappointing no matter how awesome the holsters are.

They have not enamored me with their customer service.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ordered on 1/11 and still waiting.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 2:55:56 PM EDT
[#27]
I ordered on 2/2 and just got confirmation of shipping.  I'd be calling if my Jan order still wasn't up yet.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 3:22:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I ordered on 2/2 and just got confirmation of shipping.  I'd be calling if my Jan order still wasn't up yet.
View Quote

Been told, "should be done any day now" several times in the last 6 weeks.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 5:28:09 PM EDT
[#29]
I ordered a lefty Incog and mag caddy for a Glock 19 on 1/9 and still no shipping confirmation.  

Was told a couple more weeks when I emailed at 6 weeks and didn't receive a response at 9 weeks.  Thanks for the facebook link.  The information about the delays should have been emailed to anyone waiting on orders past their original lead time.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 6:12:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Geez, I'd have cancelled my order (in fact, I was logging in today to find their email and shoot a letter to their CS dept) by now and gone with another vendor.  "6-8 weeks" estimate is fine; 10+ is ridiculous.  I don't care how good the holster is, it's a hunk of plastic.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Talked to them today, got through on the first call. Ordered my holster on 2/19 - Jose claims it's going to ship on 4/30/14 - We'll see.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Finally got my shipping notification.  Ordered 1/10.  Shipping notification 4/25
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 4:24:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Ordered Feb.1st, 3 emails and no response.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:02:10 AM EDT
[#34]
I ordered some custom kydex from OTG with RTI hangers and since G Code is so far behind, OTG is out of RTI hardware and delayed this order too.!!

It's taking  G Code months to ship hardware too ...really?!   Come on G Code, redeem yourself!
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 2:34:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Another day has passed without a shipping notification...Feb 8 and 21 for my orders.

Approx 11 and 9 weeks here...shorter than some but almost double the 4-6 lead time I was quoted.

Never have had a holster maker be this far off on dates and have never had one NOT contact me directly if it was going to take longer than quoted.  

These guys are breaking new ground for me.  

These guys are in serious need of some basic customer service training.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#36]
I just got an email notice from them today that my order was now in it's second week.

Only thing is I don't have an order in to gcode at the moment.  I ordered a couple of holsters from them last fall - but I've received them and have not ordered anything else.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 3:47:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I just got an email notice from them today that my order was now in it's second week.

Only thing is I don't have an order in to gcode at the moment.  I ordered a couple of holsters from them last fall - but I've received them and have not ordered anything else.

View Quote

Don't worry it's just their email bot sending you an update email in error. It's ironic that you mentioned this, because I just got one from them today myself, and ordered an INCOG from them this past December 2013. I ended up getting it in early February.

Does your email from them look like this below?

ShipWorks template Emails\2nd Week Notice
This is your 2nd week heads up. Thank you again for your order. We do have it and it is in process.
Current lead times are averaging 4-6 weeks from the date of purchase but a few are running just a little longer.
At the time your order ships an e-mail notification will be sent to you with your tracking information. Please accept my apologies for the wait but response to our products has been better than expected. With this, however; we are adjusting and our lead times will soon be back to normal. Right now our focus remains utmost on providing quality. Because of this I trust that when you receive your order you will find that it was worth the wait. Thank you again for choosing G-Code.

NOTE: This email was automatically generatated by our Shipping Bot to drop at the Second week from when you placed your order. Some of you may have cancelled, or may have already received your. Order, don't be alarmed. You can disregard this notice.
Link Posted: 4/29/2014 1:40:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Talked to them today, got through on the first call. Ordered my holster on 2/19 - Jose claims it's going to ship on 4/30/14 - We'll see.
View Quote

Welp, they didn't lie. The order shipped today. So a little over 9 weeks lead-time.
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 11:59:14 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm so glad I found this thread.  I ordered the XST RTI holster along with the RTI Battle Belt Molle Adapter and the INCOG IWB holster system back in early March.   I had just sent them an email yesterday morning asking on the status, but haven't received a reply yet.  Did a Google search on Edge Works and this thread popped up.   So sitting at about 6-7 weeks so far, I'm now expecting at least another month before moving to the head of the line....  geez...
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#40]
I ordered February 1st and received a tracking number today.  The rep said they are working in batches so items are not shipping by time of order.
Link Posted: 5/6/2014 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#41]
UPDATE:

today makes 12 weeks (can't really remember at this point might be more)

I was told via email from the director operations that my order will ship on or possibly before May 20....

so there's that lol
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 5:35:16 AM EDT
[#42]
I ordered from them on Jan. 14th, and emailed them in early march about my order. They said they were in the process of moving. I'm a very patient person, so I waited and finally received my holster on March 25th. It was well worth the wait. Going to order the drop leg magazine holster from them as soon as I can.
Link Posted: 5/7/2014 3:46:50 PM EDT
[#43]
My January 9th order finally shipped after 17 weeks and expected delivery is Friday.
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Going into week 13. Seems from other posters that I'm at least in the "window" that I might actually see it this month.
Link Posted: 5/8/2014 3:15:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Their holsters will be worth the wait. Their warranty is lifetime, and they honor it. I broke a SOC holster and they fixed it and sent it back to me in a week, and this was during one of their busy spells.

I have even moded all my other kydex holsters to accept  G-Code RTI hangers.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#46]
I finally got mine after 3 months.  Yes, it was totally worth it.  I spoke with Jose many times and the customer service is
impeccable..
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 7:27:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Impeccable? Are you shitting us lol? I still haven't heard anything other than that my order would ship before May 20th which would make around 14 weeks. I've received 1 actual email. The lead time quote at time of purchase was 4-6 weeks.....
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 4:50:25 AM EDT
[#48]
I ordered an INCOG for my xds on March 14, no word yet.
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#49]
I ordered an Incog and mag holder for my Shield on Feb 15.  I called them yesterday to see whats up.
They said that it was actually on the assembly line as we speak.  They called back in a few hours to tell me that it was shipped right away and gave me a tracking number.
I have no problem waiting 3 months for quality.  I hope I am just as happy when it arrives.
Link Posted: 5/16/2014 3:14:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Impeccable? Are you shitting us lol? I still haven't heard anything other than that my order would ship before May 20th which would make around 14 weeks. I've received 1 actual email. The lead time quote at time of purchase was 4-6 weeks.....
View Quote

No he wasn't shitting you

You mad bro?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top