Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/17/2014 7:25:43 PM EDT
I'm dying to get my hands on my new holster for my battle belt.  I ordered on Jan 10.  I'm impatiently waiting on my shipping email.  The lead time when I ordered was 4-6 weeks.  Anyone ordered from them lately?  What was your wait time?
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#1]
In the same boat but ordered on Feb 3. Crossing my fingers that I'll get good news soon
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#2]
The wait has always been long.

I have a brand new Sig 226 holster from them laying around if thats the one you happened to be wanting.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 2:14:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I waited 6 weeks for mine. It sucked. But worth it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 3:15:00 AM EDT
[#4]
It took a two and a half weeks for just some hardware that I ordered from them.  

I guess they make each piece as the orders come in! lol.
CHRIS
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 4:44:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Still waiting from Jan 17 for my incog for my glock 19. You would think they would just do a few extra G19 holsters as they are so popular. But all good things are worth waiting for.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 8:39:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Jan 19 for me. . . . . tick tock. . . . .
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 10:08:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Incog for Glock 19 ordered Jan 9th. Still waiting on my shipping notification
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 11:10:26 AM EDT
[#8]
About 7 weeks from time of order to drop at door for me.   Order was placed around mid/late November and showed up mid January.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I was just at G-Code a few hours ago on personal topics. I assure you that they are busier than a one legged flea infested dog. They have taken on more employees and in the works of a larger building. Rest assure that they have not forgotten their customers, just more of Great Customers that has overwhelmed them. Their shop opens up at 6:30 a.m. till 8:00 p.m., 2 overlapping shifts to get orders out.
 Every corner of their shop is used for production, Orders are shipped out as soon as they are made. I've known Scott Evans for 20 years now and he is one that does care and is addressing the current demand as best as he possibly can.

Gene
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 12:20:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm sure they're swamped.  They put out a great product!  I'm just impatient.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 12:26:41 PM EDT
[#11]
From their Facebook page:

Friends, we are in the middle of a move to a new facility. This will enable us to better serve our customers with several new product lines and drastically reduce lead times. In addition we will also be adding a “ready to ship” section for our most popular offerings. The move however; has caused some delays beyond normal right now. Some items currently on order will still ship in the normal 4-6 week time frame but others may run past the 10 week mark. Once the transition is made we will gradually reduce lead times each week to a more reasonable 1-3 week window. Please accept my apologies for the delay at the moment but this is temporary. Going forward over the next few weeks many good things are happening. -SE-
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 1:44:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I recently ordered an RTI battle belt adapter from them. Got the email about the 4-6 weeks shipping times and was a little bummed, but I ended up getting the adapter in 1.5 weeks. Ordered on 2/27 and received it on 3/10. Guess I was lucky.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 2:31:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Dayum, I better place my order and get in line.  Because Uncle Sugar just took a spot.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dayum, I better place my order and get in line.  Because Uncle Sugar just took a spot.
View Quote

Yikes.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 2:54:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Their wait times is the only thing holding me up from ordering.
But the retard is on my part as the longer I wait to order the longer it will take.
Damnit.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#16]
They are worth waiting for!

Best holsters I've ever owned.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#17]
G-Code is squared away.

Good stuff.

Link Posted: 3/18/2014 6:23:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Ordered one on 2/19. Waiting patiently.

Well sort of. I'm dying to see the quality, as I've heard nothing but good things.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 8:59:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Over the past two years I've ordered about 4 holsters from them, hardware, gear, and an incog. The holsters I ordered at the time took about 4 weeks, and the INcog took 8 weeks. Unfortunately I didn't like the INcog and sold it, but other than that I have been more than happy with the rest of the gear I have from them.

All their gear has been well worth the wait.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 9:34:40 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm 3 weeks in on a G19 INCOG in kryptek on green kydex and can't wait.

I read a comment on one of their statuses from whoever operates their social media that they do their stuff batches so lead times are hard to project closely.

I've basically tried to forget (unsuccessfully... Thanks OP) I ordered it so the wait won't seem as long.
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 9:39:24 PM EDT
[#21]
That would explain the move to a larger facility and a staff up move (unless they are going to license it out to another mfg. that can handle the production).

Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/18/2014 10:20:48 PM EDT
[#22]
I have the RTI for my beretta but I decided to use it on a safariland setup dropleg 6004.

that part where you hook up to the belt is just floppy for me.

Link Posted: 3/19/2014 7:29:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Holster order placed.  This is what I get for not jumping on the last RTI G19 RH holster on Natchez, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted.  I've got an Eagle Padded Operators Belt, Emdom-MM CM Belt, Eagle Single Point MOLLE Leg Panel, RTI 3 Row MOLLE Claw, and an idea.  I'll post pics when it all comes together, hopefully by the summer!

And in case anyone is interested, SKULLGUY0311 is still good for 10% off the total order.
Link Posted: 3/19/2014 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Holy shit at this thread.

I placed an order two days ago and am now realizing after reading this thread that it may be 2 months before I get it.

Link Posted: 3/20/2014 9:52:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Holy shit at this thread.

I placed an order two days ago and am now realizing after reading this thread that it may be 2 months before I get it.

View Quote

Yes, their holsters do take a while to get, but they are totally worth it. You won't regret the purchase and wait time.

ETA: Once in a while they pop up in the EE. I bought my first one on the EE and loved it so much I bought new ones from G-Code and waited like 4 weeks to get them.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 10:36:16 AM EDT
[#26]
I've been waiting over 10 weeks now for mine.
Link Posted: 3/20/2014 12:09:27 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm pretty sure the site talked about a 6 week wait when I ordered in Feb.  Pretty much what you can expect from any of the popular Kydex manufacturers.  Worth the wait.
Link Posted: 3/22/2014 7:27:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've been waiting over 10 weeks now for mine.
View Quote

I'm getting close.  Order placed on Jan 30.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Sent an inquiry email for my Jan 9th order. Basically G Code said they're working as fast as possible.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 5:54:43 PM EDT
[#30]
I put in an order for a bunch of stuff; holster, HSP D3 rifle and pistol carriers, several attachment accessories, etc on Feb 1.
Got a notice two weeks post-order saying that it would take 4-6 weeks from time of order to get my stuff.  Nothing yet, and I'm past the 6 week point.
I emailed them last week and a couple days ago and haven't recieved a response.
Hopefully they arrive soon.
Link Posted: 3/26/2014 9:11:53 PM EDT
[#31]
I bought an RTI SOC holster for g19 w/tlr2 light.  I'm an NFA guy so waiting 6 weeks for a holster really isn't anything too heartbreaking.

Really like the idea of having a gcode that will fit my gun/light combo.

ETA:  Discount code for 10% off is SKULLGUY1103
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 7:10:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Still waiting impatiently!
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 3:13:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Just received my shipping notice for my Jan 9th Glock 19 Incog holster order. Better way late than never I guess
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#34]
No but I will say the juice is worth the squeeze or wait .  I have one for my M&P .45 and love it.  I'm debating whether or not to order one for my Beretta 92fs.  Hang in there bro.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Incog on 1/1. Still don't have it. People are flipping out at the on their Facebook page.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Oh shit.  

I placed an order for 8 holsters and a bunch of RTI attachment accessories.  

Finally taking the G-code plunge, I knew I should have done it last year.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 5:34:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Anyone have an idea of the wait time if I just order a duty drop adapter? Is that something they stock or something I can get somewhere else?
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 5:37:12 AM EDT
[#38]
So they either have tens of thousands of private orders and that is why it is taking so long, they are only working part time on the orders or they are concentrating on their Army order and getting to the other orders when they can.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 9:36:41 PM EDT
[#39]
After my 6th week I sent an email to the address they stated to contact if I had questions. 2 days later I received a BS copy paste message reply without any sort of real information.
Link Posted: 4/6/2014 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#40]
I received a canned email update just a few days ago. I almost got excited...
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 3:06:59 AM EDT
[#41]
They posted on Facebook recently that they were moving facilities that should help cut lead times, but they were climbing in the meantime.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#42]
I'm just being patient.  In my business 10-12-16-24 weeks lead-time is normal.

HOWEVER, they need to update their site and state that they are having longer lead-times and that 'may' mitigate some bitching and moaning.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 11:57:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
HOWEVER, they need to update their site and state that they are having longer lead-times and that 'may' mitigate some bitching and moaning.
View Quote

THIS.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#44]
12 weeks now, no end in sight.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 12:53:12 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
THIS.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

THIS.

i'm used to waiting, but accurate lead times are nice.  Who would have thought NFA and custom bolt guns would make me patient.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 1:07:48 PM EDT
[#46]
I'm at 10 weeks today. I understand they are swamped with orders, moved locations, and just got a big contract but they have almost doubled their longest estimate for me. The reason that I am truly upset is I had to initiate all contact with them. I called after 8 weeks to ask if there was a mixup with payment, shipping or something like that, they assured me they were behind and gave me the aforementioned reasons and said they were working as fast as possible. The guy on the phone was friendly and sincere, said he was going to move mine up the line but here we are two weeks later.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 1:29:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm at 10 weeks today. I understand they are swamped with orders, moved locations, and just got a big contract but they have almost doubled their longest estimate for me. The reason that I am truly upset is I had to initiate all contact with them. I called after 8 weeks to ask if there was a mixup with payment, shipping or something like that, they assured me they were behind and gave me the aforementioned reasons and said they were working as fast as possible. The guy on the phone was friendly and sincere, said he was going to move mine up the line but here we are two weeks later.
View Quote

I am at 12 weeks;  I emailed last week and said I was PCSing a few weeks and they said they hope to have the order done "soon."
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 1:34:31 PM EDT
[#48]
1/26 here, I said fuck it and just ordered an instock holster from TT.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm frustrated that they haven't sent us all emails apologizing and offering to do something within reason to make it right by us. Instead they are making excuses, shrugging and saying that its the nature of the business.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm frustrated that they haven't sent us all emails apologizing and offering to do something within reason to make it right by us. Instead they are making excuses, shrugging and saying that its the nature of the business.
View Quote

#welcome to 90% of the gun business?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top