Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/30/2012 2:32:16 PM EDT
so i recently got a ESEE 6, and put my survival tin in the pouch on the sheath.

i was looking for a way to do the similiar thing with my SOG Seal Pup, which I have in a benchmade sheath. i was sitting there staring at my gear cache, and VOILA!

TT Small Utility, Benchmade Sheath, USGI Leg Extender, Blackhawk Belt Hanger

survival tin and emergency blanket

i wanted to put the malice through the ALICE webbing, thinking it would be more stable since there isnt a proper PALS arraingment on the back to use it like a regular molle strap. this worked out beautifully, since even if i had put it on the PALS on the extender, then the PALS on the front would not line up.

the malice clips are forgiving enough to be able to work like this and strong enough to have positive lock and stay there.

very happy with the way it turned out, ive been looking for a good sheath that i can carry some bare essentials with me. best of all, i didnt spend a dime
Link Posted: 1/30/2012 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#1]
oh, and its not as clunky as it looks.
Link Posted: 1/30/2012 4:31:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks good.

Do the malice clips cause any slop or looseness compared to strips that come pre-attached.
Link Posted: 1/30/2012 4:50:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looks good.

Do the malice clips cause any slop or looseness compared to strips that come pre-attached.

obviously they are designed to be weaved through properly, but in the usage above, they fit tight. if you are looking at attaching them and NOT weaving them, i think malice clips are going to be better than regular straps.
Link Posted: 1/31/2012 3:23:59 AM EDT
[#4]
What's in the survival tin?
Link Posted: 1/31/2012 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

A boot lace, a condom, and a recall roster.
Link Posted: 1/31/2012 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

A boot lace, a condom, and a recall roster.

close....

Link Posted: 1/31/2012 9:54:40 PM EDT
[#7]
What is up with the roach(key) Clip?
Link Posted: 1/31/2012 10:24:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Flat as a key and has a knife blade and small phillips and flat head, flat head is small enough for my glasses
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top