BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 160
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LFC2112:

@PFran42 ended up going w the tactical tailor offering. Maybe this isn’t the right place for it but what are your thoughts on the UV-82 vs the UV5R? I picked up the 82 in addition to the 5r because I found I would accidentally turn on the 5r as the knob is very sensitive
View Quote

Many here think the UV-82 is the better unit. I went with a couple BF-F8HP models as they share the UV-5R form factor and have the most accessories and 3rd party support. I also purchased a bunch of UV-5Rs to hand out.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 11:03:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Spookm14:
Molle scabbard on the back? Thats the only thing that would probably allow you to still do your thing with it not getting in the way.
View Quote

I'm thinking of modifying an old velcro close magazine pouch and mounting it upside down to hold one.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 11:24:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Grindel3710] [#3]
Originally Posted By TacticalGarand44:

I'm thinking of modifying an old velcro close magazine pouch and mounting it upside down to hold one.
View Quote

Is this something like what you need?

https://www.sordusa.com/m9-bayonet-adapter-molle

https://silverlaketactical.com/products/m9-bayonet-molle-adapter
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Grindel3710:

View Quote

That first one looks good. Do you think it works on a sheath for an M7 bayonet as well?
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 12:13:01 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TacticalGarand44:

That's certainly an option, but I'm liking the idea of an upside down mount, and a velcro flap for retention. I'll think about it a little more.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:34:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:

Looks good!

You ever go for a ruck with it on?
View Quote

Nothing serious, an hour or so through the woods a couple times.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 9:02:38 AM EDT
[#7]
I’m looking to upgrade the shoulder pads on a Crye JPC to the Shellback Banshee pads but am unsure if they will fit the JPC.

Anyone have experience with this combo or suggestions on a compatible shoulder pad upgrade for the JPC?
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 10:08:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By CapsFan:

View All Quotes

Looks good!

You ever go for a ruck with it on?

You should come join us next weekend in the Uwharrie.

Link to all the fun

We can also discuss the awesomeness that is Ovie, and how it's a tragedy Kolzig and Bondra never won the Cup.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 4:12:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By manywits:
I’m looking to upgrade the shoulder pads on a Crye JPC to the Shellback Banshee pads but am unsure if they will fit the JPC.

Anyone have experience with this combo or suggestions on a compatible shoulder pad upgrade for the JPC?
View Quote

The SKD PIG shoulder pads fit the JPC so well it's like they are a matched product set. The "one wrap" that secures the pads to the strap perfectly bracket the JPC sleeves comms routing one-wrap so everything stays put without sliding or bunching
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 1:48:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Link to all the fun

We can also discuss the awesomeness that is Ovie, and how it's a tragedy Kolzig and Bondra never won the Cup.
View Quote

Wish I could make it, but I'm working. I'll keep an eye out for more opportunities.

It's a damn shame that Bonzai and Olie the Goalie never got a cup, they deserved it. And yes, Ovie is amazing. Scored an OT winner the other night to tie Gartner for 7th all time goals list.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Got my PC in today but im fatter than i thought so i gotta get a different cummerbund
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 8:24:03 AM EDT
[#12]
T

Wish I could make it, but I'm working. I'll keep an eye out for more opportunities.

It's a damn shame that Bonzai and Olie the Goalie never got a cup, they deserved it. And yes, Ovie is amazing. Scored an OT winner the other night to tie Gartner for 7th all time goals list.
View All Quotes

Link to all the fun

Tag that thread. I'm going to try and have a get together once a month.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 12:01:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Talk to me about mounting a pistol/holster in a horizontal position across my chest. I know it’s not ideal but I can see a use for a spot for my pistol if I have time to throw on my plates.

What system is recommended. It’ll be a Glock 17 with a x300u.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By camarojsmith:
Talk to me about mounting a pistol/holster in a horizontal position across my chest. I know it’s not ideal but I can see a use for a spot for my pistol if I have time to throw on my plates.

View Quote

First, don't. It has limited application. Use a belt.
Second, if you HAVE to, Gcode RTI or Safariland.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 1:06:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 1:48:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By MrTinkles:
Got my PC in today but im fatter than i thought so i gotta get a different cummerbund
View Quote

Almost all plate carriers have a way to adjust the cumberbund in the back. They need to be able to account for people putting on big thick winter coats under the plate carrier.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Not only is it not ideal, it's really bad. A holster on your chest interferes with pretty much everything. It gets in the way of your mags, so you have to figure out new (and inferior) ways to mount your mags so the holster isn't in the way. It gets in the way of lying down prone on the ground (sounds like a cheesy videogame trope, but it's actually important). If you have a rifle slung, the rifle gets in the way of your pistol draw.

Chest-mounted holsters are really only for people who anticipate needing to spend their entire time sitting in a vehicle where they're surrounded by people and have a high probability of being attacked from point blank while sitting in the vehicle. It's an extremely niche requirement that interferes with loads of other gear concerns that are almost certainly more important for you.

If you have time to go throw on your plate carrier, then you also have time to throw on a gear belt or put on your IWB CCW holster. If your threat is imminent enough that you don't think you have time to put both of those things on, then you probably shouldn't be trying to cut it close by putting on just the carrier and risk ending up in a fight while you're in the middle of velcroing on the cumberbund. Just grab your rifle and go position yourself to engage the threat in that circumstance.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 3:30:26 PM EDT
[#18]
I decided to go another direction. I bought an M9 OKC bayonet which comes with a scabbard that buckles onto the belt attachment. I figure if it becomes annoying while seated I can just unbuckle it and throw it on the dash or console.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Brian01:

Not only is it not ideal, it's really bad. A holster on your chest interferes with pretty much everything. It gets in the way of your mags, so you have to figure out new (and inferior) ways to mount your mags so the holster isn't in the way. It gets in the way of lying down prone on the ground (sounds like a cheesy videogame trope, but it's actually important). If you have a rifle slung, the rifle gets in the way of your pistol draw.

Chest-mounted holsters are really only for people who anticipate needing to spend their entire time sitting in a vehicle where they're surrounded by people and have a high probability of being attacked from point blank while sitting in the vehicle. It's an extremely niche requirement that interferes with loads of other gear concerns that are almost certainly more important for you.

If you have time to go throw on your plate carrier, then you also have time to throw on a gear belt or put on your IWB CCW holster. If your threat is imminent enough that you don't think you have time to put both of those things on, then you probably shouldn't be trying to cut it close by putting on just the carrier and risk ending up in a fight while you're in the middle of velcroing on the cumberbund. Just grab your rifle and go position yourself to engage the threat in that circumstance.
View Quote

The one other person I know that appreciates chest-mounted was a corpsman, and found that it got him much better access when he was over a patient in combat.

Now that he's out and stateside though, he's rocking it hip mounted, because yes - outside of extremely niche situations, chest mounted is a no-go.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 3:51:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Thanks for the explanation guys.  I’ll probably switch to a belt setup
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By StraightMiataMan:

The one other person I know that appreciates chest-mounted was a corpsman, and found that it got him much better access when he was over a patient in combat.

Now that he's out and stateside though, he's rocking it hip mounted, because yes - outside of extremely niche situations, chest mounted is a no-go.
View All Quotes

I have little ones at home so the pistol is in a fas-1 box at my bed and the rifle is in a closet safe. Plate carrier is hung up in the same closet.
I’m picturing grabbing the pistol and getting my carrier but not worrying about opening up the safe for a rifle. Now I’m running around the house/outside without a holster or a place for my pistol.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#22]

I have little ones at home so the pistol is in a fas-1 box at my bed and the rifle is in a closet safe. Plate carrier is hung up in the same closet.
I’m picturing grabbing the pistol and getting my carrier but not worrying about opening up the safe for a rifle. Now I’m running around the house/outside without a holster or a place for my pistol.
View Quote

Not familiar with that box, but does it have room to hold the pistol with a holster on? Something like a paddle holster or even an IWB with the HLR Discreet Gear Clips should let you stick it in whatever you're wearing in case you do have to holster it and go hands-on.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 7:59:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By thedave1164:

wait, what?

I adjusted my Banshee out as far as I could, and now I can use it, I better not gain any weight.....
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thedave1164:
Originally Posted By MrTinkles:

wait, what?

I adjusted my Banshee out as far as I could, and now I can use it, I better not gain any weight.....

It was a medium STT so ill go with large.. definitely loosing weight but im a big guy anyways so
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone have any tips or tricks to mount a mast attachment on the rear? Specifically location, as well as the bits to connect a Baofeng or similar to my whip that will be in the mast.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 11:08:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Anyone have any tips or tricks to mount a mast attachment on the rear? Specifically location, as well as the bits to connect a Baofeng or similar to my whip that will be in the mast.
View Quote

@LFC2112

I cover all of that here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Baofeng-owners-I-found-your-pouch--and-your-amplified-PTT-/5-2316584/
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 2:15:59 AM EDT
[#26]

I'm picturing grabbing the pistol and getting my carrier but not worrying about opening up the safe for a rifle. Now I'm running around the house/outside without a holster or a place for my pistol.
View Quote
To me this is one of the niche circumstances that it makes sense.

I have a cheap bump in the night plate carrier with a rifle mag, pistol mag, flashlight, admin pouch for a cellphone or something and an ifak. And a one point sling tethered from the back over the shoulder.

It has a handgun on the chest. Since I'm only rocking a couple mags, it doesn't get in the way. But I don't need to grab anything else but the chest rig and a rifle and can be in my underwear and still have everything I'd want to check out breaking glass downstairs, etc.

If I don't get the rifle then at least I have a handgun.

I have a full jpc2 with mags and stuff I'd grab for other stuff. That doesn't have a holster on the chest since I'd be wearing a belt with it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 3:27:11 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PFran42:

@LFC2112

I cover all of that here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Baofeng-owners-I-found-your-pouch--and-your-amplified-PTT-/5-2316584/

Thank you again. I have the relocation wire but I’m having trouble understanding how to find what I need for the fast attach stuff.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 3:27:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Anyone know where I can find a few WTF straps without paying full shipping? Only need like 2
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 4:24:18 PM EDT
[#29]

Almost all plate carriers have a way to adjust the cumberbund in the back. They need to be able to account for people putting on big thick winter coats under the plate carrier.
View Quote

I put on something thick this winter, but it won't come off as easy as a coat!
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Daggertt:

I have a cheap bump in the night plate carrier with a rifle mag, pistol mag, flashlight, admin pouch for a cellphone or something and an ifak. And a one point sling tethered from the back over the shoulder.

It has a handgun on the chest. Since I'm only rocking a couple mags, it doesn't get in the way. But I don't need to grab anything else but the chest rig and a rifle and can be in my underwear and still have everything I'd want to check out breaking glass downstairs, etc.

I have a full jpc2 with mags and stuff I'd grab for other stuff. That doesn't have a holster on the chest since I'd be wearing a belt with it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Daggertt:

I'm picturing grabbing the pistol and getting my carrier but not worrying about opening up the safe for a rifle. Now I'm running around the house/outside without a holster or a place for my pistol.

I’m back and forth on this. What holster do you have?
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Not familiar with that box, but does it have room to hold the pistol with a holster on? Something like a paddle holster or even an IWB with the HLR Discreet Gear Clips should let you stick it in whatever you're wearing in case you do have to holster it and go hands-on.
View All Quotes

There’s a pretty good chance I’d be in my underwear. Haha
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 8:43:57 PM EDT
[#32]

I'm back and forth on this. What holster do you have?
View Quote
it's a viridian holster that works with the blackhawk molle attachment and accepts the gun with a viridian light.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:23:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Zirak:

I've literally got a roll of coyote velcro one-wrap in the other room *specifically* purchased to weave through molle... for battle belts.

And it doesn't occur to me to use it for this. Sometimes I'm a dumbass.

I'll give it a shot.
View Quote

@Zirak - where in the heck did you find a roll of coyote? I looked pretty hard and only found a few places selling it a yard at a time..... I caved and bought a legit 25yd roll from amazon, but in black.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 9:37:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By mnew007:

@Zirak - where in the heck did you find a roll of coyote? I looked pretty hard and only found a few places selling it a yard at a time..... I caved and bought a legit 25yd roll from amazon, but in black.
View Quote

@mnew007

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VELCRO-Brand-ONE-WRAP-Strap-Double-Sided-1-X-12ft-4-yards-Military-Tan/264484560683?hash=item3d94821f2b:g:SeUAAOSwIM5dk-B0
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 10:58:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_SBR] [#35]
Originally Posted By AZ_SBR:
Picked up a triple mag pouch made by Warrior Assault Systems. Allows me to carry three mags and cuts down on wear and tear to the loop Velcro on the carrier itself.

15.2 lbs. incl. full mags.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50839613081_c0a9f7334f_c.jpg

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50838890168_5f2c41c59d_c.jpg
View Quote

Previous setup wasn't doing it for me. Decided to try the Crye Precision AVS M4 flap. While I wasn't initially diggin' the old school, closed top look, this triple is distinctly Crye and it has grown on me. Still curious about the detachable flap, flat, M4 though as an alternative.

And with two PMAGs and a Baofeng UV-5R (extended battery attached) with a CAATailAntennas wearable antenna held in place with Velcro OneWrap—a nod to @Pfran42.

Link Posted: 2/7/2021 2:21:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AliasSLH] [#36]
Basically left overs when I played airsoft a lot years ago(I miss it as it actually kept me in shape)

Mayflower APC
HSGI tacos(trash)
HSGI bleeder blow out pouch(nice)
TT uv5r radio pouch
Cheap double pistol pouch I was given instead of an item I actually ordered.

I am wanting to switch to kywi's on all my gear because I failed to realize just how shit the idea of tacos really is before I dropped a couple hundo at the time.
Im actually working on getting plates in the next week and Im debating on hesco 4400 or 4401, I have dad body and my reading said single curve is the way to go?

Link Posted: 2/7/2021 4:09:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Multicurve is what you seek
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#38]
View Quote
Definitely, it's the only way to go.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Austin1911:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Austin1911:

I’ll third this.  I went single curve and it’s nowhere near as comfortable and if you’re wearing this you want whatever can be comfortable to be so.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#40]
I honestly don't even understand why they make single curve. If you can mold for single curve, you can mold for multi. Maybe it is just a way to make items available at different (artificial) price points.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#41]
A good rule of thumb is to buy plates like you want your women: multi curve, not single curve. You know I’m right...
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By AZ_SBR:
A good rule of thumb is to buy plates like you want your women: multi curve, not single curve. You know I’m right...
View Quote

They are both more expensive
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 8:35:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By PFran42:
I honestly don't even understand why they make single curve. If you can mold for single curve, you can mold for multi. Maybe it is just a way to make items available at different (artificial) price points.
View Quote

It always seemed odd to me, too.

I doubt that it really is just as easy to make multicurve, because then any one of the various armor manufacturers would be undercutting all their competitors by releasing an affordable multicurve plate. Can you imagine if Hesco made a multicurved version of the L210 at the same price point? It would literally be the perfect plate. Almost nobody would buy anything else ever again.

The demand for affordable multicurve is huge. It's the only reason why anyone still wants chinese Botach plates when L210s are available. There are enough companies making armor that if multicurve really was just as easy to make as single curve, someone would have taken that opportunity because they'd seize a near-monopoly over the body armor market basically overnight.

Whatever the reason is, I bet all the armor companies are investing a good deal of R&D into figuring out a way around it. Like I said, if any company can figure out how to make a US-made reasonably lightweight multicurved plate that stops all the common AR15 rounds with an MSRP of $150/each, they'll basically destroy the demand for almost any other armor product.

There would still be a niche market for people who are willing to pay quadruple the cost just to shave a pound or so of weight, or for people who need to worry about larger calibers and AP projectiles, but aside from that nobody would want anything else.
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#44]
So I did some reading about the whole SC vs MC armor on here and people said with dad bod single curve is more comfortable.

Im actually looking around the forums now and might as well ask here

If anyone can find me hesco 4400 MC L for less than $180 each and I dont have to provide my ID to buy it Id love to see a PM. One site I actually like buying from is doing an SKD bs to buy armor and fuck that.
The one site I was going to buy that set from said to me yesterday its been discontinued from hesco and suggest people buy the 4401 as an alternative.

I do not and will no ever use steel armor and would rather go without than use steel armor and the fact that the 4401 doesn't have a rating worries me about buying them.

suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 9:29:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Doodles] [#45]
Originally Posted By AliasSLH:
So I did some reading about the whole SC vs MC armor on here and people said with dad bod single curve is more comfortable.

If anyone can find me hesco 4400 MC L for less than $180 each and I dont have to provide my ID to buy it Id love to see a PM. One site I actually like buying from is doing an SKD bs to buy armor and fuck that.
The one site I was going to buy that set from said to me yesterday its been discontinued from hesco and suggest people buy the 4401 as an alternative.

I do not and will no ever use steel armor and would rather go without than use steel armor and the fact that the 4401 doesn't have a rating worries me about buying them.

suggestions?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AliasSLH:

suggestions?

The Hesco 4401's are NIJ L4 rated. I have 2 sets.

NIJ STANDARD-0101.06: TESTED AND VERIFIED TO MEET OR EXCEED BALLISTIC RESISTANCE AS SPECIFIED UNDER NIJ STANDARD-0101.06 PLUS SPECIAL RIFE THREATS VALIDATED

https://www.hesco.com/products/armor/400-series/

The ultimate in durable protection when it is needed most

7.5 lb/3.4kg (0.93”/24mm)
NIJ LEVEL IV
STAND ALONE
FULL SPECTRUM PROTECTION
AVAILABLE IN SINGLE CURVE AND MULTI CURVE OPTIONS (4400MC)
COST EFFICIENT CERAMIC/COMPOSITE DESIGN

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 9:11:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Just a budget proof of concept. Not at all elegant, but it appears to work. USGI M81 single mag pouch. Lays pretty much flat when empty.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 1:18:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By mnew007:
View Quote

Ebay. Found a couple places selling it by the yard, but shipping killed it.

Ebay was 11$ for 4 yards of 1" One Wrap, with free shipping. Black is significantly cheaper, but... Oh Well.

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 9:54:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Notcalifornialegal] [#48]
I think I have finalized my Plate carrier and battle belt.  Any feedback is appreciated.

PC is JPC 2.0
Set up is as follows

Left to right

GP Pouch

- Contents -  
Extra CR 123 Batteries
Triple AAs
Notepad
Pen
Butterfingers

IFAK
-contents-
3 Tourniquets
2 Chest Seals
Gloves

Feedback here is appreciated

3 mags

Flashlight

Benchmade mini-Griptillian

Single AR Mag

Beretta 92 17 round

Leatherman

Baofeng

Battlebelt

2 Pistol Reloads
2 Pmags
boo boo kit
Beretta 92
Dump Pouch

Eventually I'll have a Ballistic helmet and NODS.

Beyond that I feel fairly comfortable with my set up and don't feel overburdened at the moment.

Any negatives I should look at?
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 10:05:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:
I think I have finalized my Plate carrier and battle belt.  Any feedback is appreciated.

PC is JPC 2.0
Set up is as follows

Left to right

GP Pouch

- Contents -  
Extra CR 123 Batteries
Triple AAs
Notepad
Pen
Butterfingers

IFAK
-contents-
3 Tourniquets
2 Chest Seals
Gloves

3 mags

Flashlight

Single AR Mag

Beretta 92 17 round

Leatherman

Baofeng

Battlebelt

2 Pistol Reloads
2 Pmags
boo boo kit
Beretta 92
Dump Pouch

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/219476/20210208_192103-1816978.jpg

Beyond that I feel fairly comfortable with my set up and don't feel overburdened at the moment.

View Quote

Maybe build your IFAK out a bit:

1 x Medical Shears
1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
1 x 4 or 6 in. Flat ETD™
1 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze®
1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
1 x Flat pack gauze
1 x Space Blanket
1 x Sharpie
1 x Combat casualty card
1 x Medical tape

Aside from that, In my "GP" pouch I carry:

A few Zip Ties
A few Ranger Bands
A load rated carabiner
A couple Aspirin/Advil

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

PC is JPC 2.0
Set up is as follows

Left to right

GP Pouch

- Contents -  
Extra CR 123 Batteries
Triple AAs
Notepad
Pen
Butterfingers

IFAK
-contents-
3 Tourniquets
2 Chest Seals
Gloves

3 mags

Flashlight

Single AR Mag

Beretta 92 17 round

Leatherman

Baofeng

Battlebelt

2 Pistol Reloads
2 Pmags
boo boo kit
Beretta 92
Dump Pouch

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/219476/20210208_192103-1816978.jpg

View Quote

I'd add packing gauze, a nasopharyngeal airway, and some sort of compression dressing to the IFAK. Also recommend putting the tourniquets somewhere separately outside the IFAK, preferably in a way where either hand can reach one.
Page / 160
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top