Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2010 10:37:35 PM EDT
I searched and searched and found nothing about these two.  Anyone have some experience or opinions about them for a battle belt setup?

Diamondtactical padded belt

Diamondtactical backpack assault

Looks like they both have built in belts with the extra padded one having accessory ports on the sides for subloads.  Any wisdom is appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 8:45:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a gen 1 belt and I'm not that impressed with it.  The belt won't stay tight, that's my biggest complaint.

It does work (just not that well for me) and is made from high quality materials.  I've worn it through 5-6 classes and it's been borrowed for more classes than that and it still is holding up well and not fading much.

If you want more details just let me know.
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 8:57:18 AM EDT
[#2]
First, thanks for the reply.  Is yours the thinner backpack belt or more like the padded one?  From the photos, I'm curious if the padded one is overkill on the padding and that the backpack belt one is plenty padded.  What's your take?  Also, do you feel the belt won't hold it's tension due to the buckle or belt fabric?  Thanks again.
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine is a padded "warbelt". Not a backpack model. The reason it won't hold tight is a combination of the strap material and the design of the buckles.

Mine also has suspenders that I can attach to it. These are a lifesaver when using the belt as a load bearing platform
Link Posted: 5/20/2010 9:38:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!  Just ordered the padded one and intend to mod the buckle anyway for a cop lok setup. Hopefully that'll help out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top