Page / 161
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 9:56:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iwouldntknow] [#1]
Very interesting thanks
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 10:13:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By iwouldntknow:

How do you maintain noise discipline when you have more than one empty mag in there?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By antman311:
Are you guys putting empties in your dump pouch? If you're putting them in your dump pouch, what dump pouch are you using that doesn't let them fall out?

Eagle dump pouch. it's very spacious and has a draw cord if you're holding a ton of mags. Opening has what seems to be a kydex wrap to keep it open.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee97/antm4n311/Mobile%20Uploads/20140911_214607.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee97/antm4n311/Mobile%20Uploads/20140911_214559-1.jpg

How do you maintain noise discipline when you have more than one empty mag in there?

You really can't and I think that you are over-thinking the purpose.  The purpose of the dump pouch is to hold empty mags.  In truth, if they are empty it is likely due to having used them in some capacity and thus noise discipline is really out the window at that time.  To maintain noise discipline, then they would have to go back into the pouch on your vest.  If they are in the pouch, then they will definitely move around and thus there will likely be no way to maintain noise discipline.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 12:00:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: antman311] [#3]
Edited
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 4:55:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Eagle dump pouch. it's very spacious and has a draw cord if you're holding a ton of mags. Opening has what seems to be a kydex wrap to keep it open.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee97/antm4n311/Mobile%20Uploads/20140911_214607.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee97/antm4n311/Mobile%20Uploads/20140911_214559-1.jpg
View All Quotes
Are you guys putting empties in your dump pouch? If you're putting them in your dump pouch, what dump pouch are you using that doesn't let them fall out?

EMDOM/MM Dump Pouch.
Used this several times in the field and love it.
There is also a mesh version and one with a zipper option.

EMDOM/MM Dump Pouch

*** I have no affiliation with EMDOM/MM whatsoever, just a loyal customer.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 7:45:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I use my dump pouch to carry water bottles
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 8:33:21 AM EDT
[#6]

^ This.

If I'm dumping an empty mag into my dump pouch, chances are I'm in the middle of shooting, so noise discipline isn't really in play. When I get the chance, I move my mags back to their pouches.
A dump pouch is also good for just holding random items, too, not just magazines.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dave3223:

You really can't and I think that you are over-thinking the purpose.  The purpose of the dump pouch is to hold empty mags.  In truth, if they are empty it is likely due to having used them in some capacity and thus noise discipline is really out the window at that time.  To maintain noise discipline, then they would have to go back into the pouch on your vest.  If they are in the pouch, then they will definitely move around and thus there will likely be no way to maintain noise discipline.

^ This.

If I'm dumping an empty mag into my dump pouch, chances are I'm in the middle of shooting, so noise discipline isn't really in play. When I get the chance, I move my mags back to their pouches.
A dump pouch is also good for just holding random items, too, not just magazines.

random items, like puppies
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Rip-its, Otis spunk Meyer's, and pop tarts.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 1:52:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RTUtah] [#8]

Originally Posted By Joehs:

Any pics of this, or the process?

I'm fairly interested in this as all the bungees, while functional, aren't my favorite retention method.  They are fine for the pistol pouches that I end up carrying a light and leatherman in, but the rifle pouches they are kinda cumbersome.  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Joehs:

Originally Posted By RTUtah:

I made kydex wedges, removed the bungee retentions on my D3, and stuffed the wedges in; works great and was super easy to make.

Any pics of this, or the process?

I'm fairly interested in this as all the bungees, while functional, aren't my favorite retention method.  They are fine for the pistol pouches that I end up carrying a light and leatherman in, but the rifle pouches they are kinda cumbersome.  

It's really quite simple, you use a mag to form-fit the kydex. Hit it with a heat-gun to soften it up, shape it around your mag, then use a hard-edge to create the flare, which gives it retention when a mag is seated.

ETA: Here's my dump-pouch I grabbed off the EE for $15 from a Marine up the road in J-ville. Corps-issue made by Specialty Defense; nice piece of gear.

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 1:54:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By jd0509:
Rip-its, Otis spunk Meyer's, and pop tarts.
View Quote

Only the chocolate spunkmeyers.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:42:16 PM EDT
[#10]

What kinda shirt is that you have on?
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 3:36:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Augee] [#11]
Was able to pick these up for $10 more than a pair of PIG Alphas would've cost me.  

Had to see what $160 MSRP gloves felt like.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 3:49:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Tagged for ideas and possibilities
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 3:59:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Augee:
Was able to pick these up for $10 more than a pair of PIG Alphas would've cost me.  

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/A016E8E1-0F7A-4AAC-9272-88C737D1ADB2_zpsctfndvkd.jpg

~Augee
View Quote

last time I did that I tore mine up in under 3 months if that.  Went back to my Ironclad gloves after that lol.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 10:51:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By gjohnsoniv:

last time I did that I tore mine up in under 3 months if that.  Went back to my Ironclad gloves after that lol.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gjohnsoniv:

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff502/augeekim/A016E8E1-0F7A-4AAC-9272-88C737D1ADB2_zpsctfndvkd.jpg

~Augee

Interesting - most things that I've heard about the Overlords is that they're extremely durable for a thin glove, but I don't have any direct knowledge of that just quite yet, as I just received them and haven't done anything with them yet but try them on.  

I'm actually really particular about gloves and what I'm wearing on my hands - I can barely wear rings without going nuts, and I've tried a bunch of different types of gloves out there and never been 100% happy with any of them.  It doesn't help that I want/need/prefer FR gloves under some circumstances - recently I've been getting by going between cuffed nomex flyer's gloves and Mechanix when I can get by without FR.  

The problem with the flyer's gloves, as many know, is that they don't exactly last too long - I've had a couple pairs docked and gotten 550 cord loops sewn in them so I can hang them when I don't need them - this works when the LN sew shop is 500 yards away and you're getting them free, and tailoring costs next to nothing - but once you start having to buy your own (retail at around $30, though you can find 'em much cheaper usually) and paying stateside tailoring, for how long they last, it's really just not worth it.

Seeing as how I have just recently trashed another set of flyer's gloves, I figured I'd give these a whirl.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:51:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Augee, I have lots of gloves but have been greedily eyeing a set of Overlords for a while now. I know you said you just picked them up, but do you have an initial opinion on them? If I can get them for a good deal, should I?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#16]
MTP MVP Lightweight Rain Jacket
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:36:21 PM EDT
[#17]
looks like e-vent material?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:51:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By QuickReactions:
Augee, I have lots of gloves but have been greedily eyeing a set of Overlords for a while now. I know you said you just picked them up, but do you have an initial opinion on them? If I can get them for a good deal, should I?
View Quote

I can't say too much right now - I should have a pretty good intial sense by the second week of October to post, though.

For initial impressions... they certainly feel durable compared to the Mechanix and nomex flyer's gloves that I was able to compare them directly with - according to "the literature" and MM, the stitching is kevlar thread... my only experience with Massif is with the Army Combat Shirts, which I'm not a fan of compared to Crye shirts (suprise surprise ) but that's mostly a function of the design.  

Mine came with a little slip of paper in them warning that due to the war the FR material and leather were built - they would be difficult to doff/don at first, and require some break-in.  I'm glad they included that little slip of paper, because if they had not - I might've been pretty disappointed at the fit, which I based off their sizing chart.  As a matter of fact, I just saw a pair sell on the EE "like new" because the seller said that they didn't like the fit - I've gotta wonder if they didn't get their slip of paper, tried 'em on, thought the fit was bad, and decided to sell them.  

I've been trying to break them in a little bit just by wearing them around the house and while driving, and the fit has definitely improved (anyone familiar with the Massif ACSs will recognize how quickly the FR "stretch" fabric takes a "set"  Bad in that case, a little bit better in this one - though it does raise the question of "will they stop loosening and stretching once they fit properly, or will they continue to get looser and looser until they're unusable?").  

Just doing a rough comparison of the way they feel compared to the Mechanix and the flyer's gloves - they're pretty comfortable - they're not as thin and supple as the flyer's gloves - but the feel is actually pretty similar to the Mechanix - the ORs were a little stiffer - but then again, the Mechanix are nice and worn in - while the ORs have a lot of leather that hasn't quite "seasoned" yet.  

Provided they stay together and are sufficiently durable over the long run - while I still wouldn't pay MSRP for them, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up another pair for the price I paid (just shy of $55) - like I said, they feel pretty comparable comfort-wise to the Mechanix, but at least appear to be constructed more durably, and are FR.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By pbjunkiee:
looks like e-vent material?
View Quote

It's similar or the same as Gore Tex.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:22:49 AM EDT
[#20]

I can't say too much right now - I should have a pretty good intial sense by the second week of October to post, though.

For initial impressions... they certainly feel durable compared to the Mechanix and nomex flyer's gloves that I was able to compare them directly with - according to "the literature" and MM, the stitching is kevlar thread... my only experience with Massif is with the Army Combat Shirts, which I'm not a fan of compared to Crye shirts (suprise surprise ) but that's mostly a function of the design.  

Mine came with a little slip of paper in them warning that due to the war the FR material and leather were built - they would be difficult to doff/don at first, and require some break-in.  I'm glad they included that little slip of paper, because if they had not - I might've been pretty disappointed at the fit, which I based off their sizing chart.  As a matter of fact, I just saw a pair sell on the EE "like new" because the seller said that they didn't like the fit - I've gotta wonder if they didn't get their slip of paper, tried 'em on, thought the fit was bad, and decided to sell them.  

I've been trying to break them in a little bit just by wearing them around the house and while driving, and the fit has definitely improved (anyone familiar with the Massif ACSs will recognize how quickly the FR "stretch" fabric takes a "set"  Bad in that case, a little bit better in this one - though it does raise the question of "will they stop loosening and stretching once they fit properly, or will they continue to get looser and looser until they're unusable?").  

Just doing a rough comparison of the way they feel compared to the Mechanix and the flyer's gloves - they're pretty comfortable - they're not as thin and supple as the flyer's gloves - but the feel is actually pretty similar to the Mechanix - the ORs were a little stiffer - but then again, the Mechanix are nice and worn in - while the ORs have a lot of leather that hasn't quite "seasoned" yet.  

Provided they stay together and are sufficiently durable over the long run - while I still wouldn't pay MSRP for them, I wouldn't hesitate to pick up another pair for the price I paid (just shy of $55) - like I said, they feel pretty comparable comfort-wise to the Mechanix, but at least appear to be constructed more durably, and are FR.  

~Augee
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By QuickReactions:

~Augee

I appreciate the info. For the moment, I'll just stick with my ironsights and PIG gloves, but I'll definitely keep an eye on the overlords.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:35:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 0uTkAsT] [#21]
Getting ready for the weekend.

Tactical fucking bikepacking.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:09:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:11:00 AM EDT
[#23]

What is that for a (I assume) sleeping pad, and the sleeping bag?  Looks like it would compress down even smaller than it is there.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:06:33 AM EDT
[#24]

Care to expand on the side plate? Does your chest rig have a huge map pocket or does it have a purpose built plate pocket?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Finally got around to picking up a second set of pouches for my PIG, got tired of hot-swapping with my work rig.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:24:40 PM EDT
[#26]

MUST HAVE REVIEW OF BIKE!!!

I've been looking at a fat tire bike for a while but haven't seen anyone actually take them in places I couldn't get my 29'r to go.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:15:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fundillo] [#27]
One from the range today while I was sighting in
Mystery Ranch 3DAP

For tomorrow
Pelican 1600 loaded up with two pistols and an LBT 6094
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:24:52 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#30]

Lol.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:20:25 PM EDT
[#31]

Originally Posted By bcw107:
Lol.
View All Quotes

Lol.
Militarized as fuck

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By USP45Tim:
Militarized as fuck

View All Quotes

Lol.
Militarized as fuck

Well there is a little webbing sumpinoranother behind it. I laughed.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:48:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Militarized as fuck

View All Quotes

Lol.
Militarized as fuck

Now that would be a patch I'd buy. Or shirt. Im sure that'd ruffle some feathers.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:28:18 AM EDT
[#34]

Does that larue lever not get hit by brass right there?  One of our guys had some mount there and brass would  hit the arm and shoot back to the open action.  It was a freak deal but it was consistent.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:54:32 AM EDT
[#35]

Originally Posted By Sierra5:
Does that larue lever not get hit by brass right there?  One of our guys had some mount there and brass would  hit the arm and shoot back to the open action.  It was a freak deal but it was consistent.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sierra5:

Nope! Mag dumped quite a few mags yesterday and not one mark on the LaRue. The brass deflector is a different story, though.

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 5:13:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gadawg556] [#36]
Playing with an idea for a quick and cheap bump in the night rig. $7.00 USGI bandoleer.

I kinda like it. I'm going to grab another one to set up for a rifle.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By gadawg556:
Playing with an idea for a quick and cheap bump in the night rig. $7.00 USGI bandoleer.
http://<a href=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/Gadawg556/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_114800_zps5e4d7c90.jpg
<a href="http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Gadawg556/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_115004_zps55a2a624.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/Gadawg556/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_115004_zps55a2a624.jpg</a>

http://<a href=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/Gadawg556/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_115352_zps36a0fb9f.jpg
View Quote

And off to the surplus store!
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#39]
http://<a href=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/Gadawg556/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_114800_zps5e4d7c90.jpg
<a href="http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Gadawg556/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_115004_zps55a2a624.jpg.html" target="_blank">[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/Gadawg556/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_115004_zps55a2a624.jpg]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/Gadawg556/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_115004_zps55a2a624.jpg[url]</a>

http://<a href=[url=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/Gadawg556/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_115352_zps36a0fb9f.jpg]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/Gadawg556/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_115352_zps36a0fb9f.jpg[url]
View Quote

Bump in the night kit, ditch the second flashlight. Have one on the gun and it'll make sure you don't mess up and try and load a flashlight into the mag well. I dig the set up for both, good little quick kits.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:35:03 PM EDT
[#40]
a little retro gear I put together for fun etc

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:33:37 PM EDT
[#41]
<a href="http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Gadawg556/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_115004_zps55a2a624.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/Gadawg556/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_115004_zps55a2a624.jpg</a>

http://<a href=http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y496/Gadawg556/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09-21_115352_zps36a0fb9f.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:17:43 AM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Is that a newer version on the bottom or is it modded? I like the waist strap.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 3:27:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Both of the ones on the right are modded by Stoner63a to be expedient chest rigs

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 1:27:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By RTHo:

I'm pretty sure the KYWIs are held in place by velcro.  The picture shows a velcro patch on them and the installation video says to place a piece of paper around the kydex to install, remove the paper and then ensure the KYWI is attached to the velcro.

My concern was with how the inserts would fit stacked like that, as you said.  I suppose I'll have to buy two and test it out.  The Condor pouch was 30 bucks, compared to the nearly 50 dollar a piece for a double stack and I would need three of them.  They may be quality pouches, but my Banshee PC was less than 120, I can't justify spending an extra 150 bucks on three pouches for my mags lol.  Thanks for the help.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTHo:
Originally Posted By HiBillyMaysHere:
Sorry, I'm confused on what the Velcro is for? Are you talking about a Velcro panel on the back of the pouches as a mounting option? There's no velcro holding the inserts in the KYWI pouches, they just stay put on their own. As far as using them in stacked pouches, I don't see why that would be an issue. They really don't add a whole lot of bulk, they more or less would just keep your pouches from collapsing when they're empty. ESSTAC actually makes stacked pouches also IIRC (they'd be on SKD's site for sure). The KYWIs are essentially the same as any other mag pouch, they just have those inserts. You should be fine just buying the inserts and dropping them right into your condor pouches  

ETA: just took a closer look at the condor pouches. Being sewn directly together the way they are, it may be a tight fit with the addition of the KYWI inserts. Trial and error? Buy 2 inserts, try them out with one mag in front of the other to see if it works!

I'm pretty sure the KYWIs are held in place by velcro.  The picture shows a velcro patch on them and the installation video says to place a piece of paper around the kydex to install, remove the paper and then ensure the KYWI is attached to the velcro.

My concern was with how the inserts would fit stacked like that, as you said.  I suppose I'll have to buy two and test it out.  The Condor pouch was 30 bucks, compared to the nearly 50 dollar a piece for a double stack and I would need three of them.  They may be quality pouches, but my Banshee PC was less than 120, I can't justify spending an extra 150 bucks on three pouches for my mags lol.  Thanks for the help.

I have to say it and I'm sure you've heard it before but but once, cry once. I'll admit some of the condor stuff looks decent but the quality just isn't there in different areas. Now, if this rig isn't really going to be used, you may be ok. If you plan on actually using your gear, they're going to come apart. I saw guys in Iraq try to use condor pouches and in a matter of a couple of months or so those pouches were falling apart. Also, what's your reasoning for having this gear? If it's just for show or the occasional range trip, use whatever I suppose. If it's for SHTF, don't go cheap, it'll bite you later. I don't know any real professional that uses condor anything. There's a reason and I mentioned it. You don't have to pay $50 each for a pouch either. You can find used, quality stuff that is a lot cheaper and will last a lot longer than new condor gear. I'm just trying to pass in observations and experience so you don't have to go through the pain of spending more money in the long run or worse, it failing you when you need it most.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 1:44:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ReconB4] [#46]
Originally Posted By daemon734:
Finally got around to picking up a second set of pouches for my PIG, got tired of hot-swapping with my work rig.

<a href="http://s107.photobucket.com/user/daemon734/media/DSCF3858_zps5d217797.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/daemon734/DSCF3858_zps5d217797.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s107.photobucket.com/user/daemon734/media/DSCF3859_zpsaad936b0.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/daemon734/DSCF3859_zpsaad936b0.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s107.photobucket.com/user/daemon734/media/DSCF3856_zps177a1fae.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/daemon734/DSCF3856_zps177a1fae.jpg</a>
View Quote

A couple of observations...it is almost always a bad idea to have an admin or any pouch over your mags like that. Have you tried doing a speed reload with that there? They'll usually be a pain, if not impossible to remove without taking a lot more time than you have in the middle of a firefight. Also, I'd suggest just using rubber bands to secure those tourniquets. This is something pretty much everybody overlooks or just doesn't know. Our 18b's (special forces medics, for those that don't know) showed us the light per se. They had us put on our gear and coat out hands with vasoline. Then they said use one hand and put that tourniquet on. A lot of people figured out real quick that they couldn't get them from where ever they had them stored. Blood is slippery and if you're working on yourself, especially if you're down to one hand, you're going to be screwed. The way you have them attached, it would be better to have them in a zippered pouch than locked down that way. No offense and it isn't directed at you but it seems like a lot of people will put things in places or tie them down without knowing why or more importantly how and it could seriously ruin your day when you really need to get to whatever it is. This is especially true with ammo and med gear.

If your stuff works the way it is and you're sure, leave it alone. If you haven't tested it, you may want to rethink your setup. Know though, I'm a huge anti about having anything above my mags that I have to pull up to get out.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 4:01:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RustedAce] [#47]
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:12:11 AM EDT
[#48]

Originally Posted By ReconB4:
A couple of observations...it is almost always a bad idea to have an admin or any pouch over your mags like that. Have you tried doing a speed reload with that there? They'll usually be a pain, if not impossible to remove without taking a lot more time than you have in the middle of a firefight. Also, I'd suggest just using rubber bands to secure those tourniquets. This is something pretty much everybody overlooks or just doesn't know. Our 18b's (special forces medics, for those that don't know) showed us the light per se. They had us put on our gear and coat out hands with vasoline. Then they said use one hand and put that tourniquet on. A lot of people figured out real quick that they couldn't get them from where ever they had them stored. Blood is slippery and if you're working on yourself, especially if you're down to one hand, you're going to be screwed. The way you have them attached, it would be better to have them in a zippered pouch than locked down that way. No offense and it isn't directed at you but it seems like a lot of people will put things in places or tie them down without knowing why or more importantly how and it could seriously ruin your day when you really need to get to whatever it is. This is especially true with ammo and med gear.

If your stuff works the way it is and you're sure, leave it alone. If you haven't tested it, you may want to rethink your setup. Know though, I'm a huge anti about having anything above my mags that I have to pull up to get out.
View All Quotes

<a href="http://s107.photobucket.com/user/daemon734/media/DSCF3858_zps5d217797.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/daemon734/DSCF3858_zps5d217797.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s107.photobucket.com/user/daemon734/media/DSCF3859_zpsaad936b0.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/daemon734/DSCF3859_zpsaad936b0.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s107.photobucket.com/user/daemon734/media/DSCF3856_zps177a1fae.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/daemon734/DSCF3856_zps177a1fae.jpg</a>

You do know that he's an EOD tech with a shitload of deployments to both Iraq and Afghanistan right?

Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:22:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Warlord_Doc] [#49]
Originally Posted By gtate:
You do know that he's an EOD tech with a shitload of deployments to both Iraq and Afghanistan right?  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By gtate:

LOL Does he even blow shit up, Bro?  
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 7:34:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Pretty sure its easy to pull a CAT-T out of a TQ Now.
Page / 161
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top