Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 153
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 5:48:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WhiskersTheCat] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By weapons_free:
I have a bunch of holsters but got a new asstec belt set up and want a modular qd pistol holster. Something I can swap fast mostly between a g19 and a poly 80 g17 with threaded barrel and rmr. Saw a bunch of of these types at the last CW I was at. What am I looking for?

@whiskersthecat
View Quote

Shit I'm blanking right now but it's something like full north concepts or north face concepts or something.

@infamous knows what I'm talking about
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#2]
True north concepts?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 6:22:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:
True north concepts?
View Quote

Yes
With the safairland plates
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SuperStormBryan:

How does that belt do without suspenders?

Also, I like you stuff good buddy.  Your overall belt game is par excellence.
View Quote

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Belt does well without suspenders, owing to it's tighter fit and relatively light weight. As long as you don't intentionally load it down with an unusual amount of stuff (i.e. 4-5 loaded mags in the canteen/utility pouch and another 4-5 mags in the dump pouch) it does just fine. I've used it for range time, Run & Gun, and a few courses. If I need extra mag capacity, it pairs well with a chest rig.

@SuperStormBryan
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:36:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By stoner01:

Yes
View Quote

Just to clarify: it’s the Safariland QLS system that allows you to quickly swap out holsters. Each one will need its own QLS fork to interface with a QLS receiver and some type of mount attached to your belt. And you aren’t limited to mounting the QLS receiver to a True North Concepts MHA; you can use a Safariland UBL Mid Ride or any number of other products.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:40:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By AZ_SBR:

Just to clarify: it’s the Safariland QLS system that allows you to quickly swap out holsters. Each one will need its own QLS fork to interface with a QLS receiver and some type of mount attached to your belt. And you aren’t limited to mounting the QLS receiver to a True North Concepts MHA; you can use a Safariland UBL Mid Ride or any number of other products.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yes

I just have two belts one for Glock one for 2011, but the guys that rock QLS seem to very much love True North from my experience.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 9:57:57 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

Yes. I have two belts for 9mm guns and one for my 1911s, and a bunch of random belt mounts for Safariland.  Being able to switch is nice af.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:53:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jhon] [#8]

AWS SMU with Esstac Kywi, G-Code Scorpion Rifle, AWS dump pouch, LBT 9022 IFAK, 1110 TQ pouch, AWS multi-tool pouch, and a Safariland UBL with QLS. Holster is a US Duty Gear US-80. I have multiple Safariland holsters I swap onto this using the QLS system. It's pretty slick.
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 10:54:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By weapons_free:
I have a bunch of holsters but got a new asstec belt set up and want a modular qd pistol holster. Something I can swap fast mostly between a g19 and a poly 80 g17 with threaded barrel and rmr. Saw a bunch of of these types at the last CW I was at. What am I looking for?

@whiskersthecat
View Quote

Depending on what you are doing maybe a Crye Gun Clip?
Link Posted: 8/15/2023 11:31:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks guys. I'll do some research tomorrow. Also have a question about a g code at mag pouch i have but I'll get pic tomorrow
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:33:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Space-Cadet] [#11]
Originally Posted By CJ47:

You must hate sitting down in belts. Canteen and an iFak that size at 6’o clock would suck.

I also have never understood why people run their pistol mags forward but their rifle mags backwards. Why use different body movements to reload instead of the same?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DisposableHero:
My long-time MOLLE belt got too big as I've been working on diet and exercise, so it was time to figure out something new. I know that everyone tends towards inner/outer designs, but I like to run a lot of jackets and smocks that make access to the belt more difficult. Still, I liked the idea of a 2" duty belt rather than MOLLE. Ended up going backwards in time and put this together, and I'm a big fan. Still meets my needs by having the essentials and letting me run any of my weapon systems in the safe be it 5.56, 7.62, shotgun, or bolt action.

- Emdom/MM CM belt, with pad
- Esstac Kywi double pistol mag with gap
- G-Code Scorpion rifle speed reload
- ATS Enfilade roll up dump pouch
- SO Tech Viper A1 Mini IFAK
- Arbor Arms Multi-Function Pouch, typically for a canteen but will work for just about anything
- Dara Level 2 holster on a QD mount with my CZ P07
- [Not pictured] Horizontal TQ mount in front of holster

https://everydaymarksman.files.wordpress.com/2023/08/bbn-front.jpeg
https://everydaymarksman.files.wordpress.com/2023/08/bbn-left.jpeg
https://everydaymarksman.files.wordpress.com/2023/08/bbn-back.jpeg
https://everydaymarksman.files.wordpress.com/2023/08/bbn-right.jpeg

You must hate sitting down in belts. Canteen and an iFak that size at 6’o clock would suck.

I also have never understood why people run their pistol mags forward but their rifle mags backwards. Why use different body movements to reload instead of the same?

Inserting a pistol mag makes the baseplate flush with the bottom of the grip.

Inserting a rifle mag it's jutting out a ways.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 6:50:04 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

It's not backwards if you know what you're doing.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:31:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CJ47] [#13]
Originally Posted By skindroid:

View Quote

Objectively backwards. The rounds face the rear of the body - this is what I meant. Pistol rounds point forwards and rifle rounds point rearwards. They’re opposite. That was my question. I didn’t imply right or wrong.

Yall got real butthurt my personal orientation of my mags is different and I asked why people prefer it. It’s kinda weird.

I’ve run my mags both orientations, I found one I liked. I’m genuinely asking why some people like having them opposite. Some of you answered me, some got butthurt.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#14]

Objectively backwards. The rounds face the rear of the body - this is what I meant. Pistol rounds point forwards and rifle rounds point rearwards. They’re opposite. That was my question. I didn’t imply right or wrong.

Yall got real butthurt my personal orientation of my mags is different and I asked why people prefer it. It’s kinda weird.

I’ve run my mags both orientations, I found one I liked. I’m genuinely asking why some people like having them opposite. Some of you answered me, some got butthurt.
View Quote

Do you even ergonomics bro?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:40:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Do you even ergonomics bro?
View Quote

Yea, I run all my mags, pistol and rifle, facing rearwards. Like I said, I’m faster that way. And I like having one movement for both the pistol and rifle. I’ve already said I might be autistic in that sense. Running pistol mags facing forwards is awkard for me.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:56:53 PM EDT
[#16]

Yea, I run all my mags, pistol and rifle, facing rearwards. Like I said, I’m faster that way. And I like having one movement for both the pistol and rifle. I’ve already said I might be autistic in that sense. Running pistol mags facing forwards is awkard for me.
View Quote

You do you, but maybe get an instructor to check out what you are doing. The techniques we are talking about are fairly settled, kinda like football should spiral when you throw it...
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:18:54 PM EDT
[#17]

I run everything rounds pointed rearwards. Maybe it’s me then lol I’m just much more fluid and quicker keeping them identical. Maybe I’m autistic.
View Quote

Sorry for the crass replies.

The reason why people have pistol mags with bullets forward is to speed load the magazine into the grip of the pistol. You reach for the mag with your thumb and fingers so the palm is right above the baseplate. As the mag is removed, the index finger slides down the front of the mag. The wrist then rotates the mag to point up (bullets still facing forward) and the index finger is a "touch guide" for the mag. As soon as it feels the front of the magwell, the top of mag is already inserted so the fingers relax and the palm drives the mag the rest of the way home.

It is quite fast - believe me.

Rifle mags are inserted using a "beer can" grip and the whole arm rotates the magine to the upright position and inserted into the magwell.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:43:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By SCR556:

Sorry for the crass replies.

The reason why people have pistol mags with bullets forward is to speed load the magazine into the grip of the pistol. You reach for the mag with your thumb and fingers so the palm is right above the baseplate. As the mag is removed, the index finger slides down the front of the mag. The wrist then rotates the mag to point up (bullets still facing forward) and the index finger is a "touch guide" for the mag. As soon as it feels the front of the magwell, the top of mag is already inserted so the fingers relax and the palm drives the mag the rest of the way home.

It is quite fast - believe me.

Rifle mags are inserted using a "beer can" grip and the whole arm rotates the magine to the upright position and inserted into the magwell.
View Quote

Thanks for the rundown. I’m not the best at explaining things, so I’m not going to try and breakdown my body movements like you just did here. But for my pistol reloads, I still index my index finger to the tip of round/mag, but instead of a twist, I just bring my arm straight up into the magwell.

I am taking a course next weekend for pistol and rifle. It’ll be an NVG class too, so that will help me stress test myself. It’ll be the 6th class I’ve taken outside the Army. I will check with them to see what they think. So far, the instructors I’ve worked with haven’t mentioned anything about the way I run my pistol mags as being a detriment to speed - and they’re not random yahoos. I’ve tried both, and am open to trying it again. I’m just surprised that none of the instructors have tried to get me to switch if it’s a substantial difference.
Link Posted: 8/19/2023 5:35:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: skindroid] [#19]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By skindroid:

Not butthurt, just making a simple statement man.  It can be hard to tell tone here occasionally so no worries

The reason pistol magazines are oriented differently than rifle magazines is because you use two different grips to perform those two reloads -this is due to the size difference in pistol magazines/rifle magazines and additionally, location.  Pistol magazines are usually closer to your centerline, whereas rifle magazines tend to be closer to your side.  This is why when you see someone wearing a plate carrier, rifle magazines tend to go the opposite way - they are now centerline, and your grip to access them will change accordingly.

From the gun belt:

For a pistol reload: as you grip your magazine your index finger should lay along the front of the magazine, in line with the tip of the exposed round, with the rest of your fingers grasping the baseplate/exposed portion.

For a rifle reload: Generally, since your have to reach back a little further, you will utilize a "beer can" grip, and as you bring the magazine up to the magwell, you will be able to depress the bolt catch with your thumb as you complete the reload (on an AR15 or rifle with similar manual of arms).

Lastly, none of these things are completely written in granite - you may see variations depending on instructor or course, but they are generally agreed upon as being a solid way to ensure your are setting up the proper foundations for consistency and speed.
Link Posted: 8/19/2023 11:21:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Esstac Ranger Green Shooter's belt: Eagle M9 FB pistol pouches, USMC Speed Reload M4 pouches, GI IFAK, CZ P10C w/ TLR1-HL in Safariland 6360-2192 on UBL w/TekLok. (I've since added a CAT in a cheapo stretchy velcro Amazon holder.)

Ricon Tactical Woodland belt: Eagle M45 FB pistol pouches, Esstac 7.62 KYWI, SR1911 10mm in Safariland 7378 on modified UBL w/TekLok. (No IFAK yet but I've added a CAT to this one too, also in a stretchy Amazon velcro thingy. Not sure what I want to go with for an IFAK on this belt. Thinking LBT 9022.)

I love the FB pouches and the Speed Reload rifle pouches. Not as sold on the Esstac pouch, but I'm trying to like it. All of the pouches are one-wrapped.

5.11 Instructor's belt: Henry S1 mag carrier, P365 in StealthGear Ventcore holster. (Since changed to a P365X in a Crossbreed Rogue.)
I'm on the hunt for a new EDC belt. Looking for a 1.5" on the more rigid side. The velcro on the 5.11 is worn out (12 years old.)

Link Posted: 8/22/2023 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:

I just have two belts one for Glock one for 2011, but the guys that rock QLS seem to very much love True North from my experience.
View Quote

I use the QLS on the Safariland UBL's. The True North looks nice but is too expensive when it doesn't do anything the UBl doesn't do.
Link Posted: 8/25/2023 1:29:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Madcat207] [#22]
*Edit*  Had something posted here, but decided i wasn't happy with it.. TBD**
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 3:10:26 AM EDT
[#23]
What width of one wrap are you all using for your pouches?
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 11:29:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Mopseydocks6014:
View Quote

1in iirc.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

1in iirc.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 12:34:09 PM EDT
[#26]
if you want it to be tighter you can get 1.5 and cut it for an exact fit. Thats what I did.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 1:42:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ls4ya] [#27]

M81 belt I’ve been piecing together. I grabbed a couple pieces from Templar’s Gear to try out since they have most everything they make in M81.

HRT arc belt
HRT arc pistol mag pouch with 30 deg adapter
JSTA with unobtanium sleds insert and tracer viper adapter
Templar’s rifle mag pouch
LBT ifak
Templar’s dump pouch
Safariland ubl
Templar’s TQ pouch

Link Posted: 9/3/2023 7:41:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By ls4ya:
https://i.imgur.com/AnHL7YO.jpg

M81 belt I’ve been piecing together. I grabbed a couple pieces from Templar’s Gear to try out since they have most everything they make in M81.

HRT arc belt
LBT ifak
Templar’s dump pouch
Safariland ubl
Templar’s TQ pouch

View Quote

A man of culture
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 8:53:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By hoody2shoez:

A man of culture
View All Quotes

HRT arc belt
LBT ifak
Templar’s dump pouch
Safariland ubl
Templar’s TQ pouch

A man of culture

I tried kiwis. I tried elastic. None work as well. Sleds is the way.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 10:45:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Vaquero:
Bullet orientation

@CJ47
View Quote

I appreciate your willingness to help. I can’t see it because I dont have Insta. I’ve talked with some more people about the pistol mag orientation, and most everybody is rounds forward. I’m playing around with it, and it’s going to take a bit to adjust, but it seems like a faster motion, just not yet for me.
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 11:02:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hoody2shoez] [#32]

View All Quotes

HRT arc belt
LBT ifak
Templar’s dump pouch
Safariland ubl
Templar’s TQ pouch

A man of culture

Indeed. I trimmed the excess on the outside to help it fit a little better
Link Posted: 9/3/2023 11:14:32 PM EDT
[#33]

I appreciate your willingness to help. I can’t see it because I dont have Insta. I’ve talked with some more people about the pistol mag orientation, and most everybody is rounds forward. I’m playing around with it, and it’s going to take a bit to adjust, but it seems like a faster motion, just not yet for me.
View Quote

As long as you are just playing with it
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 11:25:06 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
I've got 5/8", 1" and 2", depending on the use. The 2" is nice because you can cut it to fit oddball pouches.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Pros/cons on MOLLE belt?

I have an Esstac belt now and looking at adding something different. Thinking MOLLE as I won’t have to move a ton of gear to add/subtract a pouch if I want to change it up

Thoughts before I buy?

Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:17:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By RegularJoe58:
Pros/cons on MOLLE belt?

I have an Esstac belt now and looking at adding something different. Thinking MOLLE as I won't have to move a ton of gear to add/subtract a pouch if I want to change it up

Thoughts before I buy?

View Quote

I recently dug this out of storage and started reconfiguring. It's an old school ATS war belt on a tactical tailor duty belt IIRC. Circa 2009ish.

Slapped a couple esstac 7.62 pouches on there to replace some old 5.56 pouches. I really like the newer, sleeker belts in color schemes that aren't ACU/ABU

Why would you have to move all the gear to change pouches? My esstac pouches have malice clips but it seems all the mounting options would likely be easier to reconfigure than MOLLE.
Link Posted: 9/7/2023 2:39:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By wookie1562:

I recently dug this out of storage and started reconfiguring. It's an old school ATS war belt on a tactical tailor duty belt IIRC. Circa 2009ish.

https://i.imgur.com/71wPqta.png

Slapped a couple esstac 7.62 pouches on there to replace some old 5.56 pouches. I really like the newer, sleeker belts in color schemes that aren't ACU/ABU

Why would you have to move all the gear to change pouches? My esstac pouches have malice clips but it seems all the mounting options would likely be easier to reconfigure than MOLLE.
View Quote

Good point

When I put this belt together, I went with the ESSTAC belt loop clips

Prob easier to just go malice clips instead

Link Posted: 9/9/2023 11:59:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Eagle OGB + Eagle SFLCS kit + ALS P229

Link Posted: 9/10/2023 9:01:27 PM EDT
[#39]
A little OG but it’s worked great for me for years and a bunch of ops

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 10:20:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Attachment Attached File

Ats love. I only have the nalgene in that pouch for ranges etc.   Otherwise I have a camel bak.
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Needing info from anyone using the Beez IFAK. ( the smaller one )

Is it still large enough to hold the Stop the bleed necessities plus maybe a couple of chest seal's?

The width looks good on the site but not sure about 1 1/2" depth.

This would be going on a new belt set up.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 12:26:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: slowkota1] [#42]
Fairly standard setup...

Ferro Bison belt
Esstac Kywi mag pouches
Blue Force Gear belt mounted dump pouch
Blue Force Gear Micro Trauma Kit NOW
Safariland 6304RDS holster mounted on the True North Concepts MHA
Esstac belt mounted elastic TQ holder with TacMed Solutions SOF TQ

Still playing with mag positions... As much as I like them where they are, I'll probably shift things away from the IFAK for easier insert removal.

One Wrap the world! Lol

Link Posted: 10/10/2023 8:49:27 AM EDT
[#43]
I saw this Wilder Tactical Cobra Inner Belt mentioned on here a while back.l and thought it would fit a niche role for me.
Inner Belt

Attachment Attached File

For about ten years I’ve used an ATS War Belt with a TT duty belt as a SWAT belt. For a few months, I’ve been testing an AWS belt as a replacement. One issue I’ve had is having to use the Velcro inner belt. It works fine. However, if I need to do a quick change from a patrol belt to swat belt, it’s just another step and another item to keep up with.  I haven’t been wearing it as a normal workday belt, although I suppose I could.

I saw the Wilder belt and wondered if it would work as an inner belt for both outer belts.

So far, it’s been great. It’s not as stiff as the AWS inner belt, but it hasn’t been a problem.  I’ve even found myself wearing it as an actual EDC belt. The buckle slips easily through 1.5” loops on an OWB holster; there’s no problem supporting a full sized pistol and spare mag. It also supports an IWB holster well.

When I’ve got the AWS on, I haven’t noticed any problems. It stays stuck where I put it.

To give perspective, I have worn it for several single day trainings, a week long swat in-service covering a lot of shooting and moving, and even a real world call out.

I do have two things to be aware of, though. The side with the adjustment tends to have the tail flopping out.  It will stay off its properly put in the elastic keeper, but if it’s not just right, it sticks out and can keep the belt from slipping through belt loops.

The biggest issue was sizing. I wear a 34 waist.  This is the size info on the website:

When buying a belt, it is important to select the correct size based upon an accurate measurement.

Your belt size is not the same as your pant or waist size; because your belt goes around you and your pants, your tucked in shirt, and your underwear, your belt size is usually 1 or 2 inches larger than you pant or waist size.

Pant Sizes:

Small: 28-31
Medium: 32-34
Large: 36-40
X-Large: 42-46
XX-Large: 48-52

With that in mind, I’m between sizes. I went with the large, but couldn’t tighten it down enough. I ordered a medium and that is just right. When I have it tightened down, I have a little adjustment either way.

Link Posted: 10/24/2023 1:24:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wookie1562] [#44]
Originally Posted By 1fromtx:

Is it still large enough to hold the Stop the bleed necessities plus maybe a couple of chest seal's?

Thanks
View Quote

I can't speak for the Beez IFAK but their revolver moon clips and speedloaders are awful. I also have a holster that is less than impressive. Recommend to look elsewhere.

Eta wrong beez
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 7:19:49 AM EDT
[#45]

I can't speak for the Beez IFAK but their revolver moon clips and speedloaders are awful. I also have a holster that is less than impressive. Recommend to look elsewhere.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1fromtx:

Thanks

Beez as in Beez Combat systems.? Their nylon gear is solid and half of one of my plate carriers is Beez. I didn't know that they made revolver stuff.
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 10:37:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: New2AR15s] [#46]
Getting back to working on my gear which has led me to look at improving my belt kit. Ive been using my current stuff for local shoots but have never been totally happy with it. As soon as I start running & gunning the belt begins to drop down and off my waist.

Ive tried a 1 piece Orion belt (padded with inner belt) and like the layout but it never stays put. Ive tightened the inner belt as much as I can to still get it buckled but no improvement. (Trex inner with Cobra buckle)

My 2 piece setup is a bit better but still sags down really bad in the back. I found that I am out of adjustment on the inner belt so Ive ordered a Blue Alpha inner belt to try a smaller size.

Any suggestions on the padded belt other than suspenders of some kind?

Ill post a photo or 2 tonight but Im using:

1 x Esstac 2 pistol mag pouch
1 x Esstac rifle mag
1 x ar500 med kit @ 6oclock
1 x safariland mid ubl w/ holster and thigh strap

Not carrying a lot of weight so Im a bit frustrated on this issue
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Nightstalker32:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/450399/PXL_20230302_183147078_jpg-2803413.JPG

Updated belt.   Newer shellback rampage 2.0 also
View Quote

@Nightstalker32

What belt is that?
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 8:46:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nightstalker32] [#48]
Originally Posted By 1975:

@Nightstalker32

What belt is that?
View Quote

Ats slimline war belt.  The inner belt is a ares gear ( not sure the model and cant find it anymore).
Link Posted: 10/24/2023 8:46:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1975] [#49]
Wondering what everyone thinks about Esstac vs. HRT ARC for a first belt?

I’d like to just order everything in one shot and I’m wondering what the better value would be.

Link Posted: 10/24/2023 11:10:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZ_SBR] [#50]
Originally Posted By 1975:
Wondering what everyone thinks about Esstac vs. HRT ARC for a first belt?

I’d like to just order everything in one shot and I’m wondering what the better value would be.

View Quote

Somewhat related... I was considering Esstac pistol and AR mag pouches for my belt setup vs. the HRT Tactical Gear ARC magazine pouches. I can't find anything concrete, but the Internets are leading me to believe HRT stuff is made overseas. That being said, the HRT stuff looks much nicer and modern. To me, Esstac needs to overhaul their gear and move to more modern materials. As much as it pains me to buy gear that isn't made in USA or Canada, I went with HRT's stuff. It's scheduled to be here later this week. I was seriously considering getting the HRT ARC belt but there's nothing wrong with my AWS belt, so I didn't spring for it.
Page / 153
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top