BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 153
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 10:07:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cavgunner:
Have you considered cutting off the belt loops?
View Quote

You don't need to cut off the belt loops unless you're tight on space.  I just used longer screws with rubber washers to give the Teklok more standoff.  At least you can try the concept out without removing the belt loops if you want to got back.  If anything, it just adds more versatility to the platform (and the Tekloks make them much easier to take on and off with certain belt systems).

ROCK6
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 6:06:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ROCK6:

You don't need to cut off the belt loops unless you're tight on space.  I just used longer screws with rubber washers to give the Teklok more standoff.  At least you can try the concept out without removing the belt loops if you want to got back.  If anything, it just adds more versatility to the platform (and the Tekloks make them much easier to take on and off with certain belt systems).

ROCK6
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Have you considered cutting off the belt loops?

ROCK6

UBLs are cheap.
I did the same with rubber grommets.

I like the set up
I have a light bearing holster coming from safari. BO of course.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 7:59:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By lew:

Every. Damned. Time.

I love MALICE clips for a MOLLE belt or a PC, but One Wrap is the way to roll for a low-profile and/or inner/outer belt.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lew:
Originally Posted By jonathon:
One Wrap is the answer on belts.

Every. Damned. Time.

I love MALICE clips for a MOLLE belt or a PC, but One Wrap is the way to roll for a low-profile and/or inner/outer belt.

One-wrap is ALWAYS the answer on belt mounts. Can't repeat that enough.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 8:02:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By wtfboombrb:

It looks like the knife and pistol handles would interfere with each other when the belt is laying flat, but they separate when wearing.

I need to lose a pistol mag as 31rds of 10mm is plenty for a back up. The rearmost rifle mag might move over to the right side. Not completely sold on knife location, but it's the best compromise I've found so far.

Rifle mags, TQ (with either hand), and pistol ease of access are my priorities in that order. Everything else has to be a compromise.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LFC2112:

That's where my 3 goes and I don't even know it's there.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369185/1030771_2-1798127.jpg

Interesting layout

It looks like the knife and pistol handles would interfere with each other when the belt is laying flat, but they separate when wearing.

I need to lose a pistol mag as 31rds of 10mm is plenty for a back up. The rearmost rifle mag might move over to the right side. Not completely sold on knife location, but it's the best compromise I've found so far.

Rifle mags, TQ (with either hand), and pistol ease of access are my priorities in that order. Everything else has to be a compromise.

I wear my Spyderco Street Bowie reverse draw inside the waistband of my trousers, with the inner belt through the sheath clip, then wear my gun belt over it, with the handle right behind the grip of my pistol.

Works good, and is very comfortable with a slim blade with a thin handle profile, plus I still have my knife handy if i take off the gun belt.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 5:00:53 PM EDT
[#5]
My first two piece inner/outer belt.

Ronin Tactics
Esstac Kiwis (w/2" belt clips)
True North holster adapter
T-rex holster and thigh strap

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 5:46:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Thanks like I said it's stolen

You could do it with a hack saw and a sanding block and a drill.

Tech Lok- $15
UBL $16

Call it $35 parts and shipping

The aluminum one some guys bought is real nice. And $75.

I suppose you could put a QLS on it. But for that price I'll just make another one for a different holster plus I don't like the way th QLS pushes the holster out.

I will be experimenting with  another one with the Safariland molle adapters

Safariland is backlogged for at least a month on the 7st holster I purchased and the parts don't ship until everything is in stock. Purchased from Copquest btw.
View Quote
where do you find tech-lok for $15? they are 54 on amazon.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 6:31:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cavgunner] [#7]
Originally Posted By slappomatt:
View All Quotes

Thanks like I said it's stolen

You could do it with a hack saw and a sanding block and a drill.

Tech Lok- $15
UBL $16

Call it $35 parts and shipping

The aluminum one some guys bought is real nice. And $75.

I suppose you could put a QLS on it. But for that price I'll just make another one for a different holster plus I don't like the way th QLS pushes the holster out.

I will be experimenting with  another one with the Safariland molle adapters

Safariland is backlogged for at least a month on the 7st holster I purchased and the parts don't ship until everything is in stock. Purchased from Copquest btw.

@slappomatt

BladeTech?
I’m not sure if your looking for the same thing I’m talking about
BladeTech TechLok

Eta
Damn some one is selling it fir $54!
Attachment Attached File

Bro! That’s a 5 pack!!
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 1:27:19 AM EDT
[#8]
VERY happy with my final set up.

Hardest part was getting the IFAK comfortable and prevent it from sticking out too far.

Link Posted: 3/8/2021 1:51:01 AM EDT
[#9]

@slappomatt

BladeTech?
I'm not sure if your looking for the same thing I'm talking about
BladeTech TechLok

Eta
Damn some one is selling it fir $54!
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/262787/AEF0DF55-B959-44E7-B2D3-162A5358BD80_png-1856451.JPG

Bro! That's a 5 pack!!
View Quote
Ah ok that makes sense.

also FYI Safariland makes their own "techlok"

has their bolt pattern on the back.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 4:02:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PFran42:
I'm for real done with my belt this time. Seriously... well... except for maybe a thigh strap if the holster starts floppin' around while I'm LARPing to a Costa Magpul video.

I got to run run the belt, PC and helmet two nights ago for a night shoot. Everything was buttoned down, exactly where I wanted it and nothing from the plate carrier interfered with the belt (and vise versa). I will note that wearing your gear around the house pays off huge when running around the woods in the dark. Mag changes were second nature. Empty mags to dump pouch? No problem. My re-holstering could still use some work though.

Changes since last pic dump... Added a Blue Force Gear "The Hammock" under the Micro Trauma Kit NOW!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/PXL_20210125_214541331_jpg-1797006.JPG

Build spreadsheet for anyone interested:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10DjZyuFgbRO2rmq-r6mF7RmgX8OWwTQQ47Kk-aaX2do/edit?usp=sharing

What do I do now? I've already got OCD'd Bug Out and Get Home bags. Can someone point me to a good chest rig thread?

View Quote

You have a very nice rig.  Updating my old padded belt rig to something more similar to this.

Question:  Most of the pics of belts I see here have only one AR mag. What is the reasoning behind that?  Weight?  Belt real estate?  Belt is used with a carrier or chest rig where more mags are available?
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 7:30:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Scoby58SC:

You have a very nice rig.  Updating my old padded belt rig to something more similar to this.

Question:  Most of the pics of belts I see here have only one AR mag. What is the reasoning behind that?  Weight?  Belt real estate?  Belt is used with a carrier or chest rig where more mags are available?
View Quote

@Scoby58SC

For me, it is a combination of what you listed plus a folding in of Mil vs. Civilian use cases. I carry three AR mags on my PC and one in the gun and if I have my PC on, my Battle Belt is going to be donned as well. That's 150 rounds and to be honest, for 99% of what a civilian is likely to encounter, it is probably overkill.

For reference, the typical Mil loadout is 210 rounds and that gets adjusted up/down depending on environment and mission.

Link Posted: 3/8/2021 7:57:41 AM EDT
[#12]

@Scoby58SC

For me, it is a combination of what you listed plus a folding in of Mil vs. Civilian use cases. I carry three AR mags on my PC and one in the gun and if I have my PC on, my Battle Belt is going to be donned as well. That's 150 rounds and to be honest, for 99% of what a civilian is likely to encounter, it is probably overkill.

For reference, the typical Mil loadout is 210 rounds and that gets adjusted up/down depending on environment and mission.

View Quote

I thought it might not be just one particular thing.

I've always had two pistol and two rifle mags on my belt.  I do have a older 03 Design Group split front chest rig that BCM used to sell that carries 4 mags.  I can don it if things ever get to the point that I'd need that amount of reloads.
Unlike some on this board, I'm not one of those that thinks the shit will hit the fan at any moment.

My belt rig is more for 2-gun matches and the repetitive training and familiarity with the gear mounted on the belt it provides.

Thanks for the reply PFran42
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 9:39:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Ah ok that makes sense.

also FYI Safariland makes their own "techlok"

has their bolt pattern on the back.
View Quote

Whatever you do, DON'T use the non Blade-Tech versions that have the sliding locking mechanism (as show in the top picture that cavgunner screenshot).  They are notorious for popping off.  I tried one on my Safariland UBL, and it literally popped off twice doing drills.  Not good for holsters.  The Blade Tech Tek-Loks are worth the extra couple of bucks and are solidly secured.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 10:04:26 AM EDT
[#14]

I've always had two pistol and two rifle mags on my belt.  I do have a older 03 Design Group split front chest rig that BCM used to sell that carries 4 mags.  I can don it if things ever get to the point that I'd need that amount of reloads.
Unlike some on this board, I'm not one of those that thinks the shit will hit the fan at any moment.

My belt rig is more for 2-gun matches and the repetitive training and familiarity with the gear mounted on the belt it provides.

View All Quotes

@Scoby58SC

Remember too that things can be scalable. My belt has 2 pistol mag pouches and two rifle mag pouches but that doesn't mean I have to have 4 mags on it all the time. If I only need one AR mag on the belt I can leave the other pouch empty and that trims a whole pound off the belt.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 10:56:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Sonoran_Tj:

Remember too that things can be scalable. My belt has 2 pistol mag pouches and two rifle mag pouches but that doesn't mean I have to have 4 mags on it all the time. If I only need one AR mag on the belt I can leave the other pouch empty and that trims a whole pound off the belt.
View Quote

It does, but just make sure your routine drills match that.  the mag closest to the front (if running two rifle mag pouches) is a natural, no look position for speed reloads.  If I'm running two mags, the second mag, position towards the back is really a "reload" to my front mag pouch.  It's not the best for a speed reload, but just part of my overall magazine management system.  If I don't run two mags, it really doesn't matter other than being 30 rounds less depending on the rest of my kit...but it doesn't change my basic drills.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 11:33:21 AM EDT
[#16]
That's the same belt I've been looking at. Very nice.

Are you using the 2" inner belt with Military issue combat pants or did you order the separate 1.5" inner belt.

How long did you wait after placing your order.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 12:17:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By TCBA_Joe:

There's no real reason to take up space and weight with multiple AR mags.

Everything is scalable. With one rifle mag on your belt you already have 60 rounds.

I use a belt for a speed reload, managing ammo and pulling it from elsewhere to reload that speed reload pouch.

With my belt I can carry an extra mag.
I have a PC with 2 wings that can carry up to 2 rifle mags when it's stripped.

I have a triple single placard that allows for another 3 mags plus the wings.

I also just bought a mayflower chest rig. Standalone that carries 4 mags. Attached to the PC you're looking at up to 6 mags on the PC alone.

If I need more than a speed reload I'm bringing friends. In addition to wearing armor and sustainment gear.

There are so many uses that I don't really see more than 2 mags really being my necessary for an average person. I used to use a belt with 3 rifle mags and it was very very excessive.

When I tell people they don't need a a full combat loadout, big knife, big IFAK, etc.... on their big padded belt it's because I've been there and made that mistake.

There's a reason my personal belt is so slimmed down.
View All Quotes

Everything is scalable. With one rifle mag on your belt you already have 60 rounds.

I use a belt for a speed reload, managing ammo and pulling it from elsewhere to reload that speed reload pouch.

I also just bought a mayflower chest rig. Standalone that carries 4 mags. Attached to the PC you're looking at up to 6 mags on the PC alone.

If I need more than a speed reload I'm bringing friends. In addition to wearing armor and sustainment gear.

There are so many uses that I don't really see more than 2 mags really being my necessary for an average person. I used to use a belt with 3 rifle mags and it was very very excessive.

When I tell people they don't need a a full combat loadout, big knife, big IFAK, etc.... on their big padded belt it's because I've been there and made that mistake.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 3:21:23 PM EDT
[#19]
I've done 2+3 before for competition purposes, but it sucked. If I need more ammo, I'm going to use a rig or a carrier.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 2:27:48 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Yup. Any scenario where one spare rifle mag might not be enough is a scenario where you really ought to be wearing a plate carrier, or at least a chest rig, and preferably be playing with friends.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 4:00:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Sonoran_Tj:

View Quote

You are correct of course and our course of fire in the matches never requires the use of three rifle mags.
The extra pound of weight does not bother me at all during a match.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 4:02:15 AM EDT
[#22]

It does, but just make sure your routine drills match that.  the mag closest to the front (if running two rifle mag pouches) is a natural, no look position for speed reloads.  If I'm running two mags, the second mag, position towards the back is really a "reload" to my front mag pouch.  It's not the best for a speed reload, but just part of my overall magazine management system.  If I don't run two mags, it really doesn't matter other than being 30 rounds less depending on the rest of my kit...but it doesn't change my basic drills.

ROCK6
View Quote

When I drill / train at the range I do practice reloading the rifle with the two mags off the belt.
Yes, the front mag always comes out first.
I rarely drill with the chest rig on.

Two pistol mags and two rifle mags are likely overkill.  Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it IMO.
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 4:53:44 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

That's a hell of a load-out Joe.

I hope I never need that third mag on my belt but, it's there if I need it.
I have the real estate for it and it does not bother me.

In fact, I have two speed reloads on my belt.
If I run one mag off the belt dry and it's in the dump pouch, I now have a second speed reload already waiting on the belt.

To each his own and a personal preference.  Train with your setup and figure out what works best for you.

Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#24]

When I drill / train at the range I do practice reloading the rifle with the two mags off the belt.
Yes, the front mag always comes out first.
I rarely drill with the chest rig on.

Two pistol mags and two rifle mags are likely overkill.  Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it IMO.
View Quote

If you have the real-estate, you don't overload it, and it isn't too cumbersome to do dynamic drills, rock what you got.  I've found when using two mags on the belt (same situation, that I don't regularly train with my chest rig), that first mag is my speed reload.  After that first mag change, if I get an opportunity, I'll move the second mag to the first spot.  It's all situational dependent, but I just drilled the most with focus on that first/foremost mag pouch.  

Of course that changes when I try and do similar drills with a braced-pistol like my MPX-K, Scorpion Micro, or GHM9 as I can carry three mags on the belt (it works, just slower than AR mags).

ROCK6
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:50:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:

@sconnieVLP

SKD Tactical, but they are out of stock again.

MC in stock now at OPT.  Jump fast:  https://www.optactical.com/blfogetesmul.html
View Quote

I hate this place . Nice rig btw
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 7:27:24 AM EDT
[#27]

My point is more that once you break the 30-60 Rd mark (unless you're competing) you need to start scaling up both your load carriage and PPE.

I can't imagine ever really needing this gear for personal use (I just like it), or scaling up down for actual threats.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/108584/20210310_092546-1859859.jpg
View Quote

Yeah, if someone hits that 30-60 rd mark there's some serious shit going down.

Hope that kind of thing never happens but, if it did in all likelihood that kind of unrest would be anticipated and additional load-out, chest rig / pack, would be deployed.

These type of threads exist because I think we all like our gear and like to show it off.  
I've gotten some great ideas from this board on gear and guns.  Lots of knowledge here.
In fact, I just ordered the Blue Alpha belt the other day due to this thread.  We do love our gear but damn if it doesn't cost a fella some coin.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:17:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Henny] [#28]

Hope that kind of thing never happens but, if it did in all likelihood that kind of unrest would be anticipated and additional load-out, chest rig / pack, would be deployed.

These type of threads exist because I think we all like our gear and like to show it off.  
I've gotten some great ideas from this board on gear and guns.  Lots of knowledge here.
In fact, I just ordered the Blue Alpha belt the other day due to this thread.  We do love our gear but damn if it doesn't cost a fella some coin.
View All Quotes

My point is more that once you break the 30-60 Rd mark (unless you're competing) you need to start scaling up both your load carriage and PPE.

I can't imagine ever really needing this gear for personal use (I just like it), or scaling up down for actual threats.

I was listening to a podcast (which one, I don’t remember ) where the interviewee was either SF or Delta, relating that on some missions there were old guys that had the mag in their gun and one reload. Their reasoning was, they weren’t going to kill more than 30 people.

I agree that many just get the gear to show off as evidenced by some of the EDC threads. Many of the guns, knives and lights look like they are just out of the box. After wearing a gun belt for a career and occasionally a plate carrier, I keep things to the minimum. 1 rifle mag on the belt, 2 pistol mags, TQ, dump pouch, and multi tool. On my plate carrier, I either run it slick, or 2 rifle mags, 2 pistol mags and a TQ. Mags and TQ in the left side. It’s nice to be able to go prone!  

Most used item?  Mutitool.

Once I get my arm out of a sling from rotator cuff surgery, I’ll post some pics of my minimalist get up.

By the way, too much stuff / weight on your hips coupled with sitting in a car may just give you the good fortune of months of physical therapy like it did me!  

Link Posted: 3/11/2021 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Henny:

I was listening to a podcast (which one, I don’t remember ) where the interviewee was either SF or Delta, relating that on some missions there were old guys that had the mag in their gun and one reload. Their reasoning was, they weren’t going to kill more than 30 people.

I agree that many just get the gear to show off as evidenced by some of the EDC threads. Many of the guns, knives and lights look like they are just out of the box. After wearing a gun belt for a career and occasionally a plate carrier, I keep things to the minimum. 1 rifle mag on the belt, 2 pistol mags, TQ, dump pouch, and multi tool. On my plate carrier, I either run it slick, or 2 rifle mags, 2 pistol mags and a TQ. Mags and TQ in the left side. It’s nice to be able to go prone!  

Once I get my arm out of a sling from rotator cuff surgery, I’ll post some pics of my minimalist get up.

By the way, too much stuff / weight on your hips coupled with sitting in a car may just give you the good fortune of months of physical therapy like it did me!  

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 9:51:00 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/262787/AEC44183-F987-4E49-A263-7AC95E0A2791_jpe-1861559.JPG

Hey! Just so you know, that’s not me in your picture....but he could pass for a brother!
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 12:57:16 AM EDT
[#31]
He looks Canadian.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 8:27:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#33]

Hey! Just so you know, that’s not me in your picture....but he could pass for a brother!
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/262787/AEC44183-F987-4E49-A263-7AC95E0A2791_jpe-1861559.JPG

Could you imagine how calm that guy is doing his job?  
He’s got ingrained SA, he sees a grain of sand out of place or a different face are someone walking differently. He inherently knows when shit is bad, who’s a threat and who’s a poser.

And he loves his job.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 10:50:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 6:51:33 PM EDT
[#35]
As soon as I get the med pouch switched out, I can call this done.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/13/2021 7:09:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Clean and neat. Great gun belt setup. No desire to carry a small ifak/Bleeder pouch?
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 7:28:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Mine would be identical if I took off half the crap lol.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By acegunner:
Clean and neat. Great gun belt setup. No desire to carry a small ifak/Bleeder pouch?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By acegunner:

I will be adding one of those but that's about it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Attachment Attached File

Some updates. New 6390RDS, and swapped over to malice clips.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 5:50:36 PM EDT
[#40]

What belt is that?
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Moses_J:

What belt is that?
View All Quotes

What belt is that?

Blue alpha
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By UndrGrndPrdcts:

Blue alpha
View All Quotes

What belt is that?

Blue alpha

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes

I put an esse 6 on mine and I keep thinking "bro why" but I'm also thinking "dude come on you don't want a big ass knife on there?"

I'm sure if I needed to do something irl with it other than 2 gun and Cola Warrior I would probably be more discerning in my choices, but here we are
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#44]
First war belt, I’m used to competition setups.  

-Blue Alpha Double Molle belt
-Esstac double pistol mag pouch
-Esstac single mid rifle pouch
-Trex Ragnarock W/QLS attachment and thigh strap.
-Trex dump pouch

(Dark Angel IFAK should be here this week)

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 7:54:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By CTjer:

-Trex dump pouch

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/436085/AD149C52-9695-4A9A-8C52-028450B5AACD_jpe-1867147.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/436085/70D7F7F7-4265-4C0D-9015-651F1D54B385_jpe-1867146.JPG
View Quote

Nice.
Link Posted: 3/15/2021 9:56:15 PM EDT
[#46]

Nice.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CTjer:

-Trex dump pouch

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/436085/AD149C52-9695-4A9A-8C52-028450B5AACD_jpe-1867147.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/436085/70D7F7F7-4265-4C0D-9015-651F1D54B385_jpe-1867146.JPG

Nice.

Very trim and “uncluttered”
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 9:00:36 AM EDT
[#47]
HSGIs help going back and forth between 1911s and Glocks

Link Posted: 3/16/2021 8:54:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Have you all seen the AXL Advanced Battle Belt?

AXL Advanced: Supa Hot Fire Battle/Molle Eclipse Belt

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 12:56:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Got my Blue Force Micro TKN! What a difference in comfort and sitting down! Love it. It fits my 4in compression bandage, combat gauze, compact chest seals, gloves, chest needle, and NPA. I think I'd like a bit smaller compression bandage. I have the 4 in flat packed NAR, but I'd like it to be a bit smaller. It all fits, but tight. Any suggestions? Will the pouch stretch out a bit as things sit in it? Now inhave to decide if I'm going to go with the hammock for my TQ, or a small vertical pouch next to the TKN that hold shears

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Possibly something like this? Mounted horizontal?  This is on my truck ifak

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 1:24:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: northcoastwizard] [#50]
How much medical gear do you keep on your vest? Might be worth considering cross-loading if you wear a PC somewhat regularly.
I remember when the micro kits started getting more popular a few years ago, I'd see a lot of guys overload them(some still do), to the point that it defeats the purpose of downsizing.
An easy solution is to split the gear between your vest, belt, maybe a bag and/or another bag staged in a vehicle.
Page / 153
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top