Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2017 7:50:32 PM EDT
Has anyone tried the Choate Mark 5 conventional stock on their shotgun? If so, how'd you like it?I am considering installing one on my Mossberg 500 Mariner. I replaced the much-too-long factory stock with a Hogue youth stock but with a 12" LOP it's too short for me (and I'm only 5'4".) I added a Kick-Eze slip-on recoil pad but would prefer a more solid solution.Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 4:24:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one on an Ithaca Model 37 that I put a 20" riot barrel on.   It balanced out the Ithaca well and I was able to fit it better to me.  It fit and installed easy.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 5:35:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one on my 20GA 870. I bought it for my wife, she had no interest, I found out how much I like 20ga and use it now.  My little girl has a serious interest in hunting and when she's old enough I'll let her use that.  

I'm 6,2 my wife us 5,6 and my lil one might be 5ft when she's 12. It's a versatile stock and has held up to my abuse the past 5years really well. I take it in the swamps, over hill and Dale, forded a few rivers using it as a wading staff, etc..  the stock has held up much better than the 870s finish!
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 10:04:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks. It looks like I'll be ordering one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top