Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/26/2017 7:03:38 PM EDT
Just wanted to share. I got a streamlight rail mount 1, impact weapons components scout mount with qd sockets and a rear qd mount from IWC as well. The fit and finish in the mounts are excellent and IWC shipped damn near instantly. I'm very happy with the set up and  the Service so I thought I would share.

Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#1]
thats bright
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 12:44:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks great! IWC is a solid company. I have their stuff on several AR's.

Thanks for the pic.
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys!!
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the light mount and I think the fact that they did double sided QD sling mounts is an improvement over the AVA option, but I find the execution of the mounts hanging down low to be less than ideal. IWC as a company is awesome and I run a few of their products on a few of my rifles. Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Wish I had that on my 1014
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:17:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
The price isn't bad, check them out.
Link Posted: 6/2/2017 6:05:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I meant my issued one, 12 years ago. The Benelli is a bit out of my price range currently
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top