Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2017 9:14:28 PM EDT
I just bought a 930 shotgun, and it came with the pistol grip stock.  I'm wanting to locate a standard black plastic buttstock.  I'm just not into pistol gripped shotguns.  I've tried Midway and Brownells and they don't show having any that will fit these.  Will a standard plastic buttstock from a model 500 fit the 930's?  Any help is much appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Edited:  I found a stock that I need. Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 11:26:44 AM EDT
[#1]
No.  The Mossberg 930 utilizes a recoil spring nested in the stock.  The 500 does not.  You need a 930 specific stock assembly.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 1:32:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I think I've located 1 though.  I do know the difference between the 2, I just need the stock itself.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 5:52:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Choate? Mesa? Other? I'd like to know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top