Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2017 9:57:56 PM EDT
Does anyone know if Belgian Browning Superposed shotguns were manufactured with a modified over modified chokes?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you 100% certain that it is mod/mod?

Browning choke designations are found on the breech end of the barrels, with ** being Modified and **- being Improved Cylinder.  Sometimes the "-" can be hard to read.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 1:37:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I've seen full over full, haven't seen a mod over mod.  see previous post for choke markings,  info quite prolific on the interweb
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Called the broker today. Said that there are clearly two stars marked for each barrel. Mentioned that they couldn't see if the "-" mark had been warn away or not ever there. Regardless I am now the proud owner of my first browning o/u. We shall see when it arrives.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:16:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Congratulations.

We look forward to seeing pics once you get it in your hands.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top