Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2017 12:08:43 PM EDT
I remember seeing a customized tactical shotgun for a RH shooter, that used a LH gun as the base. The thinking behind it was that you could simply reach under the gun grab a shell and throw it in the open loading port without having to try to roll it in the port from under the gun.

Just curious if anyone is running a similar set up.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:27:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I shoot lefty and all my shotguns (autos and pumps) are right handed. When putting a round in the chamber I do as you describe, put a round into the loading port with my weak ( right) hand and close the action.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I shoot lefty and all my shotguns (autos and pumps) are right handed. When putting a round in the chamber I do as you describe, put a round into the loading port with my weak ( right) hand and close the action.
View Quote
Same. The same principle should apply for a righty with a southpaw shotgun; I say go for it if you're interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top