Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2017 8:45:21 PM EDT
I'm a new hunter looking for something that I can use primarily for waterfowl, turkey, and pheasant hunting. Additionally, I'd like to be able to use it for bear hunting if the opportunity presented itself. A friend of mine suggested a Beretta A300 Outlander with the 28 inch barrel.  Any good? What say the hive?

I also noticed they offer a 24 inch barrel, is there any real difference in the 4 inches?  The reason I ask is that I can get the shorter barrel for $150 less.

Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:46:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got one and I really enjoy it.  I've got the 28" and it swings very naturally for me.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]
The A300 is an excellent shotgun.  Reliable, well balanced and soft on recoil.  

If you plan on any clays games/wingshooting, I suggest the longer barrel.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Picked up the black synthetic one for $550 shipped. Why pay $100 extra for a camo scheme that will eventually look dated when I could buy a wrap for 30 bucks.  Thanks guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top