Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2017 11:26:20 PM EDT
Can you reach a standard safety on an 870 with something like an Urbino or on a Benelli with a pistol grip stock? I shoot Mossbergs because of the safety location but was wondering if I could reach a safety on the trigger guard with my thumb if it had a pistol grip. It seems like it would work but it depends on how the stock is actually made.

I refuse to get a LH safety because it's backwards for right hand people.  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:35:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I have to reach around the front
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 12:57:52 AM EDT
[#2]
On the 870 yes... may have to turn the grip slightly in you hand depending on whether you have Trump Hands or not.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 3:17:04 AM EDT
[#3]
With the old speedfeed SF IV yes easy to manipulate safety no matter which side.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 6:59:18 PM EDT
[#4]
@Mrgunsngear

I've watched a bunch of your vids on YouTube and had a question. Did you try left handed manipulations with the Supernova you reviewed? How about any of the other PG shotguns you've had? Benellis in particular.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@Mrgunsngear

I've watched a bunch of your vids on YouTube and had a question. Did you try left handed manipulations with the Supernova you reviewed? How about any of the other PG shotguns you've had? Benellis in particular.

Thanks!
View Quote

Yes, it's fine you just have to reach under (zing)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top