Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2017 8:21:46 AM EDT
Hello guys,
I'm looking for a couple of parts for my old Franchi PA-8 (aka SAS or LAW in the US I think)..

Do you know any shop that make replacement parts?

Ive called Franchi here in Italy and there are no more parts left for the SPAS/SAS..
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 8:34:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I have gotten parts from Chris before.  http://spas12.com/partsforsale.htm

What do you need?
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#2]
The only broken part that need to be replaced is the pistol grip plug Located in the front of the grip.

Extra part would be the ehanced sling mount.

I saw a Bernardelli at the LGS that looked exactly like my PA8... I wonder if The parts are The same... Anybody knows?
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 7:15:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What do you need?
View Quote

I never heard back from him and cancelled my order.  I ended up making my own parts.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 5:09:41 AM EDT
[#4]
SAS (PA7/PA8) is the pump-action, LAW is the semi-auto. I've never encountered a LAW, but I was told it's mechanically similar to the SPAS-12 and shares some parts. The stock on the PA8 seems very close to the one used on the '12, so perhaps some parts would interchange?

Numrich is quite good for SPAS-12 parts. There also used to be a lot of parts on Gunbroker. Of course getting them exported can be very difficult.

I think there was another outfit that was reproducing a few parts for the '12, such as the recoil buffer. Can't for the life of me remember what they were called.

I'm in the UK and have a SPAS-12 and '15. Never had any luck finding parts for either in Europe, except for a few German dealers that do still have magazines for the '15. Need the fixed synthetic or wooden stock for the SPAS-15.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 12:15:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I never heard back from him and cancelled my order.  I ended up making my own parts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you need?

Likewise here too except I lost over $100.  Never got a dime back nor did he ever respond to my emails.   I Should have known that when the parts take 3 months to ship ( coincidentally the amount of time where you cannot dispute with PayPal ) that something stinks

I ended up making my own parts except for the buffer but got lucky with the buffer by finding one on black jack buffers.  Bought several of them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top