Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2016 3:35:47 PM EDT
I've been doing a bit of horse trading lately, trading off ARs I had built for cheap for stuff that I've been wanting for awhile but not wanting to spend the money on cause #married life. I've got plenty of other ARs, so I've been relatively happy with the deals ive been getting for my ARs that aren't getting shot cause I have my favorites and they were mainly built cause I was bored.

On one deal I got this Mossberg 500A that from the serial number is in the 1986-87 range. Overall, in good shape but the barrel had been cut to around 18". It will make a nice little home defense shotgun or trunk gun. I'm already changing furniture from wood to synthetic (magpul forward).

My biggest problem is that it has a regular bead sight on it and I've fell in love with the Mossberg ghost sight cause a friend has them and they are awesome in my book. However, no one has them in stock so can anyone recommend a good alternative?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got a set of the Mossberg ghosts from Brownells a few weeks ago - I'd keep an eye there, they show up regularly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top