Link Posted: 8/28/2016 4:43:50 PM EDT
[#1]
What, no pics?  
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 4:46:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
FUCK YEAH   ....
View Quote

Not sure how much you shoot. Not hard for me to put 2-300 shells in one outing. Check your choke tube often.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I always kinda liked this vid...except for the corny reverse shot:

Link Posted: 8/28/2016 6:55:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry I'm old and don't know how.....
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What, no pics?  
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 12:21:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Firing some slugs, I forget which brand. They were high brass 2 3/4.

For the OP's failures.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 6:15:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for the save .....
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/Zzyzx313/media/BenelliM4/AB5A9307-72BB-4653-98FC-743A276F503C_zpsimrm3myy.png.html" target="_blank">http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h417/Zzyzx313/BenelliM4/AB5A9307-72BB-4653-98FC-743A276F503C_zpsimrm3myy.png</a>

For the OP's failures.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2016 9:43:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Had one since 2009. L-O-V-E it! It's my favorite shotgun by a country mile.

FWIW, if you think about putting optics on it in the future, may I suggest: Scalarworks BOR/RMR and a Trijicon RMR. Mounts solidly, low enough to co-witness with the ghost rings, and doesn't add much weight.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:08:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

FWIW, if you think about putting optics on it in the future, may I suggest: Scalarworks BOR/RMR and a Trijicon RMR. Mounts solidly, low enough to co-witness with the ghost rings, and doesn't add much weight.
View Quote

Completely agree wit this assessment on optics. I sold my Aimpoint T1's and moved to the Scalarworks top rail and Trijicon RMR RM01 and/or RM06. The client's gun shown above had a RMR RM01 that was coated in Nickel Boron. It matched the NP3+ finish I had applied by Robar quite well.

Link Posted: 8/31/2016 4:25:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Scalarworks and RMR is the way to go!

Link Posted: 8/31/2016 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#10]
A Benelli M4 is high on my want list.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 1:48:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm picking my M4 at then end of the month, put it lay away 3 weeks ago.

Took my M2 out yesterday for the first time, if the M4 shoots better then my M2 I know I'll never be happier.

I'll have an M2,M3T and the M4, looks like an M1 is in my future now.

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 5:30:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Took my M2 out yesterday for the first time, if the M4 shoots better then my M2 I know I'll never be happier.
View Quote

Basically, if you're a shotgunner who liked the M1 and M2, then the M4 is God's gift to you.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 12:59:04 PM EDT
[#13]
It doesn't get better than the Benelli M4!!

Link Posted: 9/8/2016 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of course there is! The benelli m4 sbs! Sorry for hijacking op.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 12:43:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Anyone have one with this stock? I don't like the pistol grip stock.

Link Posted: 9/9/2016 9:26:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

http://14544-presscdn-0-64.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/1328223716419benelli_m4-nfa1.jpg
View Quote

I have one, not an sbs, but full size. I find it much more comfortable to shoot than the pistol grip that comes on it. I'd definitely recommend it if you can find one. I really want a set of wood furniture for it though.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 11:09:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Basically, if you're a shotgunner who liked the M1 and M2, then the M4 is God's gift to you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frost,

Have you upgraded your extension tube?

Not sure if I'll go for the full length or the +2 extension yet, 922 r be damned!
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have one, not an sbs, but full size. I find it much more comfortable to shoot than the pistol grip that comes on it. I'd definitely recommend it if you can find one. I really want a set of wood furniture for it though.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/68/9f/2d/689f2d65cf46265a5211c781d388ad40.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://14544-presscdn-0-64.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/1328223716419benelli_m4-nfa1.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/68/9f/2d/689f2d65cf46265a5211c781d388ad40.jpg

Well fuck! Now that I know that exists I want that. All the badassery with a hint of class. Where can I find that and is it well made?
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr136/kappax12/20150725_141201_zpsusoh4frs.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr136/kappax12/20150725_141201_zpsusoh4frs.jpg
My local FFL has one right now. I want it so bad.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 3:19:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Frost,

Not sure if I'll go for the full length or the +2 extension yet, 922 r be damned!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frost,

I plead the 5th.

No, really, though, I couldn't care less. +2 all the way. I thought about doing a full length tube, but then I read about needing to use a torch or heat gun to melt the factory adhesive and all that... nope. +2 extension it is.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I plead the 5th.

No, really, though, I couldn't care less. +2 all the way. I thought about doing a full length tube, but then I read about needing to use a torch or heat gun to melt the factory adhesive and all that... nope. +2 extension it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frost,

I plead the 5th.

Heat gun is enough, it's not a difficult job, probably 10 minutes start to finish. Full length US made tube is the way to go.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Heat gun is enough, it's not a difficult job, probably 10 minutes start to finish. Full length US made tube is the way to go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frost,

I plead the 5th.

It's just blue locktite on the factory tube? I don't see that needing excessive heat to come apart.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:24:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I plead the 5th.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frost,

I plead the 5th.

What +2 extension did you go with?
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I plead the 5th.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frost,

I plead the 5th.

I used my girlfriend's blow dryer, and it worked fine.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 1:37:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 2:10:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

This one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 12:51:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This one.

Thanks for the link, I may just go that way.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 4:00:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I plead the 5th.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frost,

I plead the 5th.

I thought that if you paint it, then 922r no longer applies?  Isn't that the reason why the H2O version (painted by Robar) has no U.S. made parts whatsoever??
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I thought that if you paint it, then 922r no longer applies?  Isn't that the reason why the H2O version (painted by Robar) has no U.S. made parts whatsoever??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Frost,

I plead the 5th.

The ATF put a stop to that idea real fast with the H2O's first release. I think 60ish of those made it into public hands. They rerelease the H2O with the limited magazine tube and the fixed pistol grip and standard stocks.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 10:25:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1108.photobucket.com/user/Zzyzx313/media/BenelliM4/AB5A9307-72BB-4653-98FC-743A276F503C_zpsimrm3myy.png.html" target="_blank">http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h417/Zzyzx313/BenelliM4/AB5A9307-72BB-4653-98FC-743A276F503C_zpsimrm3myy.png</a>

For the OP's failures.
View Quote

Sold my M1 to buy an M4 H2O when they were first announced. I told every gun shop in town I NEEDED ONE. Never could get my hands on one. Since then I have decided I am not gonna invest the type of money a Benelli auto is worth into a defense shotgun. It just isn't in my budget. An SBS M4 H2O would be super awesome if I could afford it though!
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 10:30:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Sold my M1 to buy an M4 H2O when they were first announced. I told every gun shop in town I NEEDED ONE. Never could get my hands on one. Since then I have decided I am not gonna invest the type of money a Benelli auto is worth into a defense shotgun. It just isn't in my budget. An SBS M4 H2O would be super awesome if I could afford it though!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For the OP's failures.

I agree. They are really expensive. I have built a few clients some SBS and full length H2O's. I think our builds come out better than the factory ones since we can get the sight housing, trigger packs and aftermarket components coated prior to refinishing. We even applied NP3+ to the titanium full length magazine tubes.

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 3:30:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I agree. They are really expensive. I have built a few clients some SBS and full length H2O's. I think our builds come out better than the factory ones since we can get the sight housing, trigger packs and aftermarket components coated prior to refinishing. We even applied NP3+ to the titanium full length magazine tubes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For the OP's failures.

Well, should I ever come into a large sum of money, I'll be getting ahold of you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top