Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2016 10:46:10 AM EDT
Allow me to preface, I was never really into shotguns and this one I bought without knowing a lot about it.

I'm searching for aftermarket furniture for Browning BPS 12 gauge with 20" barrel. The engraving on the barrel It says that its made in Japan and the product search engine on Browning's website does even show options for a 12 gauge with 20" barrel. It was bought it new at a local BassPro Shop for home defense about 5 years ago.

I am getting the impression that Browning did not want to offer anything aftermarket for their shotguns or anyone else making them either.

What I'd to find is is an adjustable stock with pistol grip.

Does anyone know where I can find one?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top