Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2016 12:48:58 AM EDT
I am looking to create a SBS from either a Mossy or Rem host...I have been looking for the 14' barrel but they seem hard to find...Where would you recommend buying them? Also would you lean Mossy or Rem and why?
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 2:48:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Cut yours...
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 3:49:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cut yours...
View Quote

^ this

& as far as which host....whichever you can find easily
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

^ this

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cut yours...

^ this

14" on Remington would be this easy.  On Mossberg you can't cut (without looking fucky) at 14" mark due to location of magtube ring. 14" Mossberg SBS have shorter magtube
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:12:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I am looking to create a SBS from either a Mossy or Rem host...I have been looking for the 14' barrel but they seem hard to find...Where would you recommend buying them? Also would you lean Mossy or Rem and why?
Thanks
View Quote

Mossberg has a front end kit for like $250 that they sell.  Includes everything to swap to SBS setup
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]
AI&P tactical sells 14" Remington barrels. you can call him or he has them on gunbroker for $172.  www.aiptactical.com
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

AI&P tactical sells 14" Remington barrels. you can call him or he has them on gunbroker for $172.  www.aiptactical.com
View Quote

i have one of his 14" 870 barrels

very nice

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top