Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2015 1:26:00 PM EDT
What is with the weak mag spring? The last round barely had enough to eject 1/2 way out of the tube. Replaced with Wolff spring.
Stocks needed changed, took a few tries. (What is with the dropped toe these days? Does everyone shoot downhill?) Settled on a Mesa tac adapter, and Magpul stock & forend.

I looked through all six pages of this forum, and have gathered a few ideas.

Any further suggestions?

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Vang comp oversize safety is a nice addition and quite practical, as is his stainless steel follower.

In regards to the dropped toe speaking for myself, I have LPA tritium ghost ring rear/ blade front sights, a straight comb doesn't give me a low enough cheek weld to use them comfortably so I use a Speedfeed IV-S.  

Not everyones facial structure is the same.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#2]
My next upgrades are going to be a vang comp safety and a XSbig dot front sight. How's the light mount working for you? How difficult is it to run the action and reactivity the light?
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:33:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My next upgrades are going to be a vang comp safety and a XSbig dot front sight. How's the light mount working for you? How difficult is it to run the action and reactivity the light?
View Quote

The light is just right for activating with my thumb. It clears the action about perfectly. It's just that it deactivates when racking the action.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll get that safety and follower added to the list.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top